• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh MK48, any experience/owners?

sandcobra164

I sent a disc with every current TM ever produced to a moderator. I'm sure there's a reason they didn't post them online. As for you Hopmeier, please send me a message with your address and I'll send you a disc. I see from your signature that you probably need all of them as you seem to have 1 of each variants.

Hopmeier

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally found the TM for the MK18A1; it was posted on SS and I found it by accident. It is here: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?124417-mk48-night-mare/page13 From 2014, top of page 13 on MK48 Night Mare thread. It doesn't turn up in searches as it isn't listed by name so can't be referenced.

However, it also refers to TM 2320-10/11 A which I can't find. I also can't find the TM for the MK18. I may just call Oshkosh. If I find them I'll post here for everyone. If I do post it I'll also list the full name and TM number along with it so it can be found by searching in the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks