• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overkill Customs M920 Build

bambambam22

I like to see someone else doing things that most would never try. I have a M80 that is now a crew cab with a 10'6" in the cab with USSC seats with 5 point harnesses and red dot AC to get started M35A3 headlights. Now I fixing to swap motors from the 240hp to a 400hp and I was wondering if you know of a thread or anyone that has put a 400 cummins into a M820 or am i just going to have to start from scratch?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great Eldgen, you should get your price. Far cry from what it looked like sitting at Camp Beauregard! 53's make it.

eldgenb

Looks great Eldgen, you should get your price. Far cry from what it looked like sitting at Camp Beauregard! 53's make it.
Yeah she has come a long way, I am just not using it as much as I wanted to, the old bat next door is making my life hard so I cannot build outside anymore and running Sheila in my shop is killing me. I am going to build an electric gantry crane for inside the shop and think on the next project, something wild I am sure, just not sure what yet!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks