• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overkill Customs M920 Build

eldgenb

yeah, it really is in great shape, too bad it is too big. I am going to post it in the classifieds too. The prospect of built in A/C was a nice idea too, oh well, such is life.

gaspain

Hey man, that is one good lookin truck in your avatar, how is she treating you? I am making some custom tubeless wheels for her now if you are interested?

Truck runs great! I am slowly modding it. I just put a bunch of sound deadening in.

Wheels, yea i'm interested, send me some info please

s1036s

Id be interested in wheels too if you were willing to make a batch. I was going to order from longs in florida, but would save money this route. Nice build by the way

eldgenb

tubeless? beadlock? cant wait to see pics
they will be tubless zero offset wheel, no beadlock, very tough, 1/2 in weld in centers, very nice. I will be doing small batches of them to try to keep the machining price down, tires are easily mounted and dismounted, you will just have to wait and see!

eldgenb

Look what I can do!

I can't remember which SNL skit it was but there was the guy who would jump up and touch his feet and scream over and over "look what I can do" That is what I felt like when this trip was over and was a screaming success. Sold a rolling chassis to a couple of guys nearby so that can make a bitchin mud truck, I told them about the site so if the happen to stumble on welcome them.
Eldgen.

Attachments

eldgenb

Please excuse the ignorance of those of us from the southern hemisphere but what exactly is mac and jack? is it a hamburger and a glass whiskey?:)
Peter.
type of american amber beer, I also like mudshark, arogant bastard porter to name a few, even a litte Guinness is ok with me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks