• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overland Park Ks bans Mv's at home

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would say organize a convoy protest to city hall and park them all in the street around the place!!!!!!!!!!
People get away with doing that for lesser things, at least out here anyway.
This crap means even a m1008/880 etc? BS here its ok 1 ton or less x MV or not.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a Jeep dealer in that area? If so they have a new model of Wrangler that is Willys replica and almost all of the Wrangler models would violate the new code. Make a complaint and see if Jeep will fight them in court. Eddy

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is there a Jeep dealer in that area? If so they have a new model of Wrangler that is Willys replica and almost all of the Wrangler models would violate the new code. Make a complaint and see if Jeep will fight them in court. Eddy
Ordnance is written for residence not business.

saddamsnightmare

January 23rd, 2017.

I doubt that anyone would ever actually confuse the lame new Fiat-Chrysler Jeeps with anything that was actually military in origin, unless maybe it was Ray Charles (God rest his soul). Ergo, it appears that they won't be covered by the ordnance.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
January 23rd, 2017.

I doubt that anyone would ever actually confuse the lame new Fiat-Chrysler Jeeps with anything that was actually military in origin, unless maybe it was Ray Charles (God rest his soul). Ergo, it appears that they won't be covered by the ordnance.

Well, sure, until you realize that some COTS modified Jeeps did end up overseas and served as military vehicles. https://www.google.com/search?q=HEn...0tnRAhXLv1QKHUeqBwUQ_AUICigD&biw=1680&bih=920

As did Ford pickups
https://www.google.com/search?q=HEn...1680&bih=920#tbm=isch&q=ARmy+Ford+Pickup+IRaq

Toyotas, Chevy's, etc...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks