• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2013 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

Sounds like a plan. I'll be there with my M1031 Friday evening thru Sunday evening. Need something fixed? I got ya covered. Will be taking 3 phase 12kw generator with me, not by choice, it's built into the truck. Oh well, we can microwave lots of hotpockets and popcorn. Anyone traveling west on 78 Friday evening wanna convoy, I'm game. Will most likely have a party of 2 or 3.

MadCat2

Tews Armory will be in Fri eve w a M936 Wrecker+ trailer and a M35a3 w equipment shelter on back! we will be camping all weekend and will have lots of surplus military gear for avail for sale as well. We can do vehicle recovery all weekend if necessary!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tews Armory will be in Fri eve w a M936 Wrecker+ trailer and a M35a3 w equipment shelter on back! we will be camping all weekend and will have lots of surplus military gear for avail for sale as well. We can do vehicle recovery all weekend if necessary!
You can come, but only if you bring a rent-a-model as a sales associate! We could use some eye-candy in the campsite! :)

MadCat2

ok

OK, I will bring her, she usually camps w us at MV rallys, she did at Sussix and at Aberdeen- shes a trip. If u pay the bill of course!
20130428_092310.jpg

You can come, but only if you bring a rent-a-model as a sales associate! We could use some eye-candy in the campsite! :)

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im sorry to say i cant make it this year. I have a potential job interview that day and need to take the test for it. Ill have to catch you guys in the spring. It bums me out i cant go.

Dont forget a chain saw with all those 5 tons in the woods!

Maddawg.... i just bring my own eye candy ;)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont forget a chain saw with all those 5 tons in the woods!

Maddawg.... i just bring my own eye candy ;)
Sorry, wildchild, but noone wants to see your dad in skimpy clothing. LOL

If noone has a spare chainsaw with them, I'll bring one along, I have a choice of Stihl 20, 25, or 36-inch saws available from the family farm, though I don't think we'll need the big boys for the trees up there.

Whoever suggested bringing a fire ring, don't - they won't allow it. We just have to deal with the small ring there.

Sniff - I miss camping at Knob Creek MG shoot - the camping area there became notorious for huge pallet fires that could be seen from orbit. :(

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going do my ****edest to be there. How many Cigars does it take to get there ?
Let's see...a good cigar lasts an hour or so. Three hours from where you are to Rausch Creek, that's four cigars! Three for the trip, and one to sell to me when you arrive! :)

LOVE a good cigar!

olbucksnort

I'm needing a good copilot . The Bobber's got good sleeping room for me and the M105 trailer Im bringin' ain't being used. Your welcome to it. And passengers only pay $7.00 bucks at Rausch Creek. Your welcome along Maddawg.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks