• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

SgtDave12

Rausch trip

Ok Guys, looks like I'm in. Will bring at least (3) m939 series and a couple HMMWVs. Will have about 10 people in the group. Not certain about camping arrangements yet..will advise.

Dave

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be cool to see a HMMWV at the rally, never had one there before!

I will be arriving Friday afternoon, around 5-6 pm. I doubt I will be the first one there, but if I am I'll figure out something to block off the parking area for us.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really wish I could make it guys. You were great to spend time with and I had fun at the park. I will be there in spirit! I hope everybody has a great time! :)

shenkmen

That would be cool to see a HMMWV at the rally, never had one there before!

I will be arriving Friday afternoon, around 5-6 pm. I doubt I will be the first one there, but if I am I'll figure out something to block off the parking area for us.
The office has cones which we can borrow to mark our territory.

mikey

Joe, I'm pretty sure my old man found it... But then again, he's old and swore it wasn't in his garage last time... he looked three times...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should I bring scrapple to donate to the cause? Not sure if anyone wants to eat that crap, but it's cheap enough I could provide a couple packages.

shenkmen

Can anybody else bring some firewood? So far I'm the only one bringing any.

Attendee list updated on the first post - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...ldiers-Rally&p=1587541&viewfull=1#post1587541

Weather forecast is good.

Friday

Partly cloudy. High of 66F. Winds from the West at 10 to 15 mph.

Friday Night

Clear in the evening, then partly cloudy. Low of 52F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday

Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 64F. Breezy. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 mph.

Saturday Night

Clear. Low of 43F. Winds from the West at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday

Partly Cloudy. High of 53F Winds from the North West at 5 to 10 mph.

GregSLSTJ

I am bringing my M35a2, some firewood and my daughter is also coming along. Sometimes the office has bundles of firewood for like $5.
Going to put some foam on the inside of my driver side door to help my poor elbow..haha. Thumbs out elbows in!

mikey

I could use some help from the SS express. If anyone is coming up from MD, near Jim and Jenn, with a deuce or bigger please PM me. Thanks

Mikey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks