• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

Oh it would be great to see an old MB out on the trails! And probably two groups would work nice. I just put an overdrive behind my tranny in my M1031 and don't have any armor under it, that mixed with my body shearing off the chassis from the summer trip, I think I'm gonna take it easy this time.

PaFarmer

I really liked that MB, that was my first rally. I recollect a bunch of different vehicles on that trip and guys from a number of states.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Less than 10 days to go till the rally! Hope everyone is getting their trucks in order for the campout and trailrides....

As previously stated I doubt I'm making this trip. I'll let you guys know if something changes.

On a side note I plan on posting for a winter rally in January or February.

mikey

Have you attended a fall rally before? I think you will be alone for a winter rally. I've spent many below freezing nights in the back of my deuce at fall rally's and I could not imagine adding snow and ice to that. Hey, post away, at least you won't have mosquitos!

I didn't say anything about camping man lol..... I like winter wheelin though. ..... but since me and shenkman talked months ago the 18th was a bad date for me. I just can't swing it.

PaFarmer

The list always changes through the last day. Some folks come and never post up others just never show. Winter wheeling is fun. Cold wet tires and snow make things a lot more slippery. Between March and October we usually have it plenty cool.

THEROAD

I was hobbling around last year on a bad knee. Went to the doctors right after the rally. I was told I needed a new one. Boy was I pissed. I thought I just needed a little tune up. Anyway I got a new titanium knee 5 months ago. Good to go.
My duce has been sitting most of the time, I will be driving something

71m109a3

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this time. I recently sold my 1009 and am in the process of trading the M109a3 for a 5 ton. See you at the spring rally. Hope you all have a good time!

olbucksnort

I just loaded up my new matching spare for the Bobber and Boom ! UPS delivered my bertdey' gif ' My sweet heart caught me starring at a Modular Command Post Tent too long asked; " if that what it looked like on Amazon." I can't believe it's on Amazon and than she hit the 1-click button. She seems to know how- to -do -dat' ; almost came natural to her. I wonder what else she's 1-clicked?

Stocked up, and Stoked !:tank::tank::tank:'s Baby Doll.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks