• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

camogriz

olbucksnort, sorry to hear that. Time to start tracing wires.

camogriz, how are the brakes?

tim410, you in?

SgtDave12, have you figured out your camping plans yet? Asking so we can reserve the right amount of spaces.
The third caliper- from a different parts store, did the trick. I'll be there. My son has to work so I'll be solo.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone has a cooler with a little extra room for suds and sodas I would greatly appreciate it. My mermite cooler is currently at Art Swain's place undergoing a resto.

Packing the truck up now, have to check coolant and oil levels and will hit the road shortly after. See you all there!

All work and no play makes Dan a dull boy..... sorry guys won't be making it tomorrow we got a shipment of 600 tires today and I need to have them mounted for Monday afternoon. Have fun and be safe everyone! Post lots of pictures please

Capehenery

Is anyone form the Virginia area going up? If so would you be willing to bring back a headache rack for me. I'm in Virginia Beach but if someone can get it closer it would be greatly appreciated.

215Dave

Once again, I had an amazing time! It was good seeing familiar faces again and meeting new ones. The weather cooperated and got some good trail time in. I want to thank everyone that participated, it was a great turn out. Extra thanks to all that shared what they had with me, you all were extra generous, thank you. I hope everyone had safe travels and look forward to seeing you all at the next rally. Pleas post whatever pictures you have. I'll post the few I was able to snap. :driver::beer:

PaFarmer

Had a great time. Nice group of people. Mog worked good and got a lot of comments along the trail. My son enjoyed himself as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413761542.647908.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413761569.447750.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413761605.164111.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413761654.831169.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413761684.647291.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413761740.481613.jpg

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ALWAYS have a great time at Rausch Creek! Weather was great this time, the trails are always fun, and the people are just awesome.

The lines to get registered sucked this time, though, but not our fault, some larger group sponsored an event there this weekend, and it took me 1 hr 45 mins to get registered in line. There is a rusty CJ2A body by the entrance to the office, I got a few chuckles from others in line when I got next to the jeep, in my best David Freiburger impression I said "When I got in line that Jeep was MINT!" Oh well, hopefully we'll get a few less wheel chocks in the way of our RC travels next time around.

See you all next time!

GregSLSTJ

Had a great time! Cale and I went out Sunday and found a few more trails behind the comp course. We did L3 the green part and the blue part. Then K and also A' hill climb that i'm pretty sure is a black trail. Also pulled out a few civi jeeps stuck in the mud pit on pole line. Can't forget those camp fire soft pretzels! Will post pictures as soon as I get them from my daughter's camera memory card. She took a hundred pictures!

drecon

Had a great time! Cale and I went out Sunday and found a few more trails behind the comp course. We did L3 the green part and the blue part. Then K and also A' hill climb that i'm pretty sure is a black trail. Also pulled out a few civi jeeps stuck in the mud pit on pole line. Can't forget those camp fire soft pretzels! Will post pictures as soon as I get them from my daughter's camera memory card. She took a hundred pictures!
Agreed Sunday was a little more intense with the Hillclimb . Awesome time as always and great bunch of guys to hang around. Speaking of pretzels I have your pretzel stick and hot chocolate cup Shenkman and I know you were dreaming about my cows!

shenkmen

Agreed Sunday was a little more intense with the Hillclimb . Awesome time as always and great bunch of guys to hang around. Speaking of pretzels I have your pretzel stick and hot chocolate cup Shenkman and I know you were dreaming about my cows!
Mmmm... cows.

Dang it, forgot the pretzel stick and a mug. Bring them next time. Thanks for picking those up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks