• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

215Dave

The following is a drecon feature presentation. The photographs are for your viewing pleasure. The commentary, views and options expressed are solely that of the original photographer and those viewing the pictures. They do not in anyway represent the views or opinions of 215Dave. Enjoy!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

shenkmen

I was actually gonna comment on how well your cargo cover camo lines up with the pattern on your bed :)
Rattle cans in my driveway. I loosened and shifted the cargo cover to the side I wasn't painting and sprayed away. A friend sprayed the OD and primer with a gun after the bed was sand blasted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks