• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2013 Rausch Creek Sign Up Thread

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please change my arrival time to late Friday evening around 7pm, I have some work related stuff to take care of and I can't leave the area until I'm done with work.

PaFarmer

First, my wrangler is green and I have had it at RC four times this year already, so I spend plenty of time wheeling in a green vehicle. Second I want to run the Mog, I'll wait to see how the weather shapes up. It does not have side windows.

shenkmen

First, my wrangler is green and I have had it at RC four times this year already, so I spend plenty of time wheeling in a green vehicle. Second I want to run the Mog, I'll wait to see how the weather shapes up. It does not have side windows.
Ha, ha. Wrong green. Bring the mog.

shenkmen

Two days to go folks! Get ready!

Wildchild, it looks like you'll be there first. What's your ETA? Anybody else planning on getting there early Friday or Thursday night?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends - does anyone else want me to make bacon explosion or poutine for them? If yes, I'll need a 2-burner stove to make it.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update: Dad and i are going to try to bring our M109A3. We figure since it is going to rain it would be nice to stay extra dry and have heat :) we'll bring our small generator too so we can have the lights going :) if anybody wants to be crazy and bring a flat screen, dvd player and some military movies, that woul be cool too! We can lock it up during the day so nobody takes anything :)

jwentz57

went over the m35 and got it ready for the weekend. I hope that there was nothing tat i missed checking everything out. looking to be there Friday around 5:pm at the latest

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks