• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

MadCat2

Well, im not sad im going to miss out on the crow bar to the nose plus 8 stitches and a broken nose, but work calls. Todd and I will be in Oaks Military Vehicle/ Gun Show that weekend. We will miss everyone, the kids are still bugging us to go back just so they can eat mor MRE's- go figure lol

Have fun and be safe.

Chad

PaFarmer

Chad, we will miss you and Todd. I want to make it down to the show on Friday, talk to you about your OT-90, then camp out at RC Friday night and ride Saturday.

InfiniteFoamies

I am definitely attending. Trying to leave school early and come thursday evening but will come friday if I Cant. I will be camping. Is there a good place for ice near by?

PaFarmer

The more the merrier.

klawrence, I checked out your truck at John's gathering. Nice job. I think it looks good with a single rear axle, I'll be interested to hear how much better you like your new air bag suspension and single axle.

Last edited:

Hainebd

I am in. Be up thurseday late. Not sure if camping or comfort inn. There will be a couple of civilian rigs with me. I missed last two. Now I need a driver due to shoulder surgery. Let me know what we need. Generators. Fire wood. Grill. I bring tools and spares in trailer.

datadawg

Is this event suitable for kids (9 year old daughter, 11 and 14 year old boys)? Not sure what kind of stories are told by bunch of hard drinking military guys sitting by a camp fire! I doubt I could convince the wife to go, her idea of camping requires a Marriott :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks