• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

srodocker

I will be at dans this sat and most likely dwayne as well. ask dan if you can come too! shoot we will be plumbing in the 2nd tank as its not hooked up yet. and i will be mounting my spare tire carrier if i dont get to it this week...

mightymanx

You have a tire carrier you want to mount?
My bobber plans call for a 5 ton tire carrier in between the 105 bed and the cab.

WSU Cougar has one i have been coveting for a while now

Then I just need some A3 wheels and tires then all the parts are sourced.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am still in the works of how Im going to get a 16.00 with a wheel from the ground to the back of my bed. I am thinkin one of the little flat mount crane things I dont have to go near as high as a cargo bed. I am just puting a steel plate across my frame

Amer-team

Saturday at 1100 at Eagan's Big Tom in Tumwater. The address is 6400 Capitol Blvd. Tumwater, WA 98501.

If that meets with the approval of those that can attend. I plan to be there. I stopped today and talked with them about the possibility. Their parking lot is big enough. Other questions or thoughts? Peter L.

Amer-team

So are you out for hamburgers on the 11th? So far it looks like 4 guys have toned in for the 11th and I can probably get a couple more for the Tumwater eating location.

Sounds from Scott's post that he is headed to Dan's, this weekend the 4th.

Amer-team

So let's make Sat. 11th at 1100 at Eagan's a go for part of the teams mission for the day. Not sure what I will drive yet, but will have something OD. P

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks