• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

srodocker

Yup 2 prong attack. Mike and I and whoever else are going to start knocking out the head gasket. i just got my gasket set in today. shall get fun hahahah

srodocker

Head gaskets are in.

LMTV top tomorrow. tomorrow night wheel chok holder and crane base. saturday complete fuel tank and mount spare tire.

Next saturday get m109 box. do ead gasket and fluid changes and hose changes!

mightymanx

Head gaskets are in.

LMTV top tomorrow. tomorrow night wheel chok holder and crane base. saturday complete fuel tank and mount spare tire.

Next saturday get m109 box. do ead gasket and fluid changes and hose changes!

Do we still want to meet up and convoy down since I have no idea where Iam going?

And what tools if any do I need to bring?

wsucougarx

Do we still want to meet up and convoy down since I have no idea where Iam going?

And what tools if any do I need to bring?
Check out post 216. I've got a rally point set up in Hawks Prairie just off I5. Take same exit off I50 as Cabellas. But take a left off the offramp to go towards walmart

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I could join you all at Brad's, but I won't get south till the next weekend. I would like to meet some of you folks. I am hoping to have the IP back in the duece and get it on the Alaska Ferry to Bellingham on 2-14. Do I see that someone has M35 bows for sale? I need 4, I have side boards, but no bows. also looking for a cover for the M105 I bought from Brad. The M105 has bows, but no canvas. I can get bows from Alex at Idaho Motor Pool, but the freight on those is killer and the fuel to make the trip to Idaho, just for bows, is out of sight!

Josh

Wish I could join you all at Brad's, but I won't get south till the next weekend. I would like to meet some of you folks. I am hoping to have the IP back in the duece and get it on the Alaska Ferry to Bellingham on 2-14. Do I see that someone has M35 bows for sale? I need 4, I have side boards, but no bows. also looking for a cover for the M105 I bought from Brad. The M105 has bows, but no canvas. I can get bows from Alex at Idaho Motor Pool, but the freight on those is killer and the fuel to make the trip to Idaho, just for bows, is out of sight!
I may have some extras. It depends if I get Scott's when I buy his top. If I do ill hook ya up for what ima pay for em.

wsucougarx

I don't think so. A couple leaks here and there will be OK. A little antifreeze in the crankcase will be OK. If you don't get time putting one of the valve heads on, she'll run on 3 cylinders no problem

srodocker

Come on rob come on down. you Canadians dont work anyways...hahahahah jk

yea i need all the help i can get. when it comes to a head gasket i have NO idea what im doing...

josh do you need my bows????

just called brad and everything is a go for his place! i'll make a new post for the mini rally next week.

what # rally 7? are we on?

Last edited:

mightymanx

Ok I got the doner 109 ready to travel

Here is a few questions Can I bring my daughter (age 4.5) my visitation changed so I have her that weekend? is there a place for her to run around and be a kid and not get eaten?

Second I have some items if people want to parlay I can chuck them in the truck pm me for interest

101 trailer covers rubberized canvas (appear new) qty 2
bows for said 101 trailer (qty 1 set)
and a steel boarding ladder (qty 1)

And WSU can you bring that tire carrier pretty please?

And now that it is mostly settled.

Who is Brad person everyone speaks of?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks