• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doug, Were you up at the WW truck show? I kept hearing commercials for it yesterday & today.

I was busy welding up a dump bed kit on 5T M923 in the dry pole barn. Otherwise, I would have wandered over to Walla Walla to check it out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Bonsai4youbyken

Just the HH retaining clip. Fell off and was still intact in the pump.

Did a short test drive this morning with no running issues..... however my mirror took a dive when I hit a bump and came completely off the truck.

srodocker

So awesome! Brad told me about your truck and such cant wait to see your truck one day. There is a airsoft event at fort stevens in oregon oct 8. I'll be transporting the guys around in my truck.

srodocker

Anyone interested in driving down with me on oct 8th to a airsoft event to transport guys around? I'll be staying down that saturday night and maybe doing a quick trip to the sand lake sand dunes before heading back up.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is it???

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I am, I didn't want to start a new thread, and this thread has been dead for a month.
So why not revive this thread?

What is this truck? Looks like a mutt/Heinz 57, not the jeep. It has Military data plates on the dash.
Maybe a HMMWV hood on a M37?
Canadian Military? ODNORTH, you got yer ears on?
I am pretty sure srodocker wont have a clue...
t3.jpgt2.jpgt1.jpgt4.jpg

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A real quiz. Pics are from a Craig's listing. Says to contact for more info.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks