• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

rongo

111 is for the 300Tdi engine in the Snatch 2.

Mine is a Snatch 1.5 - Desertized, which has the 3.5l petrol V8, which has...."more" bhp. :)

to be honest, I haven't driven it yet, as it's not legal here until after Jan 1 2017, but considering it weight about 8900lbs, i don't reckon it's going to handle like a sports car. Or even a regular LR, for that matter.

Amer-team

Don't forget 5 NOV Auburn Veterans Day parade. We are doing a tribute to 25th anniversary of Desert Storm. Let me know if you are interested in joining in.

Amer-team

Took the M923A2 (totally stock) in today for a WSP inspection for licensing purposes. The guy wouldn't even look at the Serial number. He told me that they don't license military vehicles in WA. Anyone else run across this issue? I suggested that maybe he was confusing this issue with some of the issues around humvees and he told me they don't do any military vehicles. I did ask which state law said that and he didn't have an answer. Not quite sure where I will go on this, but do need to do some more research. This was news to me and my other 7 registered MV's.

Amer-team

No, unfortunately not. The man bought it in CA, drove it home and passed away about 3 years ago. And the paperwork is AWOL. So was applying under the lost title part of the code. It will probably work out, but looks like I will have to work for it.

Tototex

Sounds to me like your typical mis-informed employee. A mis-informed officer can be quite the obstacle. Best to either go back when he is off shift, or go to another WSP location.

Worst case scenario, bring your truck over here to Idaho and we'll license her here and transfer it back once all the paper work comes in. Maybe get some mud on it in the process. =)

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could call WSP HQ in Oly to inquire or confirm, then mention the helpful officer, and that his understanding might need to be updated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks