• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

POLL: Are YOU a VOTER ? ? ?

Are YOU a Registered VOTER ? ? ?

• I am a REGISTERED VOTER and I intend to Vote in every election

Votes: 152 92.7%
  • I am a REGISTERED VOTER but WILL NOT be Voting in every election

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • I am NOT a Registered Voter

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • I am not eligible to Vote

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lonegunman

I vote and have voted every chance I had since I turned 18. I was a Florida resident and they managed to find for every election state, local or federal during ten years of active duty. After I joined the guard I changed residence to my adopted state and vote there.

I find it appalling that certain states refuse to send ballots to military members serving overseas or disallow military ballots. I'll never vote for people from a political party that thinks service members should be ignored.

Are we allowed to support military members on this website or is that too political? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
We are all involed in this hobby as well the world around us. The people we vote for, has an impact on us, our family, our jobs, this and hobbies that we love. I would be curious to see another poll on this site about gun ownership and the 2nd ammendment. I suspect it would almost be identical in results as this poll with voting in general. In short, we are all tired with business as usual in government. We are tired of life long politicians who represent a state but have lived insde of the DC beltway for the last 35 years. Government should be as our founding father designed it. We leave the farm and go to Washington to represent our district. No retirement and no benifits. We return home to plant and harvest crops, and once that was done we return to serve. They never passed laws that exempted them but burdened their constituents.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I voted and got nothing. I live in the Peoples Republic of Maryland, have a job, am not in a union, own guns, own MVs and am against wasteful spending. However, I voted!! Well I take it back, I did get a conservative congressman so tonight I will drop to my knees and thank God for today. On a national level I got alot. I have been thanking him all day for that!!!!!

WARWAG

I voted and got nothing. I live in the Peoples Republic of Maryland, have a job, am not in a union, own guns, own MVs and am against wasteful spending. However, I voted!! Well I take it back, I did get a conservative congressman so tonight I will drop to my knees and thank God for today. On a national level I got alot. I have been thanking him all day for that!!!!!

It could have be worse. You could have lived in California. :shock:

Josh

I dont think thats over the political line, but if it is delete it and all is good.

Last edited by a moderator:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am closing this thread. It is apparent to me that this thread was doomed to be locked from the start. Political discussion is not allowed on this site, except when directly related to the MV hobby. All you guys are doing now is rubbing it in and ticking off members who are of the democratic persuasion. Trust me, they are irritated. My PM in-box in overflowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks