• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

POLL: Are YOU a VOTER ? ? ?

Are YOU a Registered VOTER ? ? ?

• I am a REGISTERED VOTER and I intend to Vote in every election

Votes: 152 92.7%
  • I am a REGISTERED VOTER but WILL NOT be Voting in every election

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • I am NOT a Registered Voter

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • I am not eligible to Vote

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Always vote - also when possible I try to be a spectator in the board hearings.

I try to watch and get my own personal info for my wife and I so we can make the best choice possible - even as difficult as this is in the end results. Sometimes they (politicians) do a total flip on you just to get in office.

I literally hate smear campains and always have - everyone "digs their own hole" in one way or another - you just have to know how big a scoundrel someone is.

I do not tell someone who I voted for - if their making the right decision - it should have been the same person I voted for ([thumbzup]) :)roll:).

I have a neighbor who is always pitching a bitch about politics today - I cut him off and same as some of the rest of you mentioned - why are youi bitching - you don't even take time to cast your vote.

There are a many that laid their life down so I had the opportunity to vote - and I will not dishonor them by not taking time to vote nor find the best possible candidate.

This thread is surely MV related to protect our future hobby by having the right people in place that will give issues an honest view before just pencil whipping things into law.

Hope after today this all turns out - like YOU expect it to turn out.

Midnight Rider

I vote early and often.

Actually I always vote in the elections, never in the primary. I have no intention of being associated with any specific political party. I'm going right after work to cast my ballot.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another that agrees with ksM715, you vote or you don't complain. And those us us who served have an even greater responsibility to vote. Sort of looking at it the way the orientals do saving a life. You're responsible for it for the rest of yours. So you served, you took your chance, sttod in harms way and preserved freedom. NOW you're responsible for it for the rest of your life. "all it takes is good men to do nothing for freedom to end".

milspecwrench

I voted in NC today (Took a day off from work today to do it,) I really miss the old voting booths with the curtian and leavers, (we have fill in the dots and scanners here,) I guess the best thing about Nov 2ond is theres no politial commerials on the third.

Last edited by a moderator:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a
FRIENDLY REMINDER
as the polls begin to close
across this
GREAT NATION...

Please
PLEASE
P L E A S E

DO NOT TAKE THIS THREAD TO A POLITICAL LEVEL

This is neither the right place, nor the right Forum for that.​

Thank you !

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Video games? huh. We got these large pieces of paper and a inkpen you fill in the circle next to the name you want and then you slide it into the machine/ballot box and the built-in computer counts it as it goes in past the sensors. I like that because (unless you just fill in the single dot for a straight party vote), you have the time to look at each election and each choice and it makes you think about what you are doing.

We don't get a sticker or tatoo or whatever you get in GA.

Gee you guys get everything. video games and free stickers.

The employer has to take their word about voting and is prohibited from giving anyone a hard time about it although if your job is critical . We don't have to pay them for the time, but some do. I'm salaried so it does not matter my work never ends whether I am presented with a time clock or not.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We don't get a sticker or tatoo or whatever you get in GA.
Gee you guys get everything. video games and free stickers.
The employer has to take their word about voting and is prohibited from giving anyone a hard time about it although if your job is critical . We don't have to pay them for the time, but some do. I'm salaried so it does not matter my work never ends whether I am presented with a time clock or not.

Of course I was kidding about showing the sticker (but we do get them) and about repaying the time.

I have some really good troops here and I never have to worry about ANY of them not doing what they say they do.
A few of them live in Alabama and it takes them longer to vote and get back...

Whatever it takes we::grd:

REO 54

Speaking of who's voting,what's the deal with are servicemen and women in Service overseas that thier vote won't be counted becuase of this current administration didn't resolve thier issue in time?They had six months to do it!Unbeliveable!

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Men and women fought and died for the right us to vote.To do anything less would be demeaning and insulting.
Damm right I vote![thumbzup]
AGREED!!

I vote in every election...significant or trivial. I have voted since I was old enough to do so. I even made sure my absentee ballots were mailed to Germany when I was stationed over there.

Bottom line, and as so reflected by the majority of the membership here...

Casting your vote = right to b!#ch

It's a very simple equation.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior...thanks for starting this thread[thumbzup]

Last edited:

bratpackdad

I voted, went home drove my wife to vote. Drove my neighbor to vote. Went to the hanger and found to buddies who weren't voting (no real reason) and drove them to vote. WHEW...I'm glad to do my part but I felt like a taxi driver.:roll:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I voted, went home drove my wife to vote. Drove my neighbor to vote. Went to the hanger and found to buddies who weren't voting (no real reason) and drove them to vote. WHEW...I'm glad to do my part but I felt like a taxi driver.:roll:
Did you do this TAXI SERVICE with a Deuce???
You know, they can haul 20+ souls seated and MANY MORE VOTERS crammed in like cattle :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks