• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poof Stock 2011

dogtags

Just catching up on things here... Is April 30/May 1st the dates? I have off that weekend but need to check and see what my better half has planned.

I might bring some other Fox Valley MVers along with me also.

poof

Dirty Hippie
its getting close... plan for a great time again.. i have a dozen or so Fart sacks and Cots for any one that needs one and the barn to sleep in if you want too.. also have Sound system in barn for entertainment/barn dance.. HO-Down:mrgreen:

wash sink soon too..
will be working up a food Menu this weekend.. Will be Good stuff plus the grill will be going too as Alwaysl..
Later.
J.P.

dogtags

Alright! I just got the Big Dog Party Pass so I'll be there as well. Looks like I'll be heading down on Saturday morning and leaving on Sunday morning.

Not sure which vehicle to bring yet. I 'm thinking about the WC-56 but it will depend on the weather.

~Robert

skinnedknuckles

:beer: I may be there, it all depends on if I go North again. This time to Superior, Wis. Not for another Vehicle this time. We will see....... No plates yet on anything green :(, still waiting
Paul in Janesville, Wis

:hammer: I just like this one for some reason

dozenjeeps

poofstalk

Well guys I finally found the info on Poofstalk, thanks to Pauls main squeeze!

!! Glad to hear we are having another one, maybe this year when Dr Greg gets drunk and he gives me a Deuce, I will actually get it
!!!! Oh well, are we just chipping in again for expenses or what is the plan for that?? figure Kenny has that under control.... What about this new liscense stuff, anybody still driving on the collector plate for the weekend??? I would consider going down and convoying with the Appleton member as I am coming from Algoma and will go by way of Appleton... well more later.... Dozenjeeps.......

toddm

I need to get my truck from the shed this weekend, it seems I am parked in front of a bunch of boats that want to get out.

This picture is from a couple years ago, I now have my HMV plates.

Attachments

kennys@wi.rr.com

I just got mine into the shed. Thinking about sprucing it up a bit before poofstock. But just like a woman trying to decide on an outfit I am trying to decide on paint type. To CARC or not to CARC, that is my question.

Attachments

dogtags

Well guys I finally found the info on Poofstalk, thanks to Pauls main squeeze!

!! Glad to hear we are having another one, maybe this year when Dr Greg gets drunk and he gives me a Deuce, I will actually get it
!!!! Oh well, are we just chipping in again for expenses or what is the plan for that?? figure Kenny has that under control.... What about this new liscense stuff, anybody still driving on the collector plate for the weekend??? I would consider going down and convoying with the Appleton member as I am coming from Algoma and will go by way of Appleton... well more later.... Dozenjeeps.......
Dozenjeeps -

I will be drawing my vehicle out of the MVM motorpool in Oshkosh. We can still meet up in A-town and convoy down but we'll have to make a stop in OshVegas.

The museum hasn't gotten the new plates yet but it sounds like others have.....

I'm gonna talk with a few other Appleton area MV owners and see if they want to come on down too. We'll see what happens.

~Robert

dogtags

I should also mention that I have 2 M101A3 trailers that are for sale. I wouldn't mind bringing them down if somones interested. Just send me a PM if you want some details.

~Robert

dozenjeeps

poofstalk

Hey Robert, I may just as well meet in Oshkosh as that will work for people to meet there just as easy... looking forward to seeing POOF, Last time was when we drank all of DR GREGS beer and than raced the deuces up at Alfa HEAVEN... That was a great time also.... anyway glad the get together is a little later as it sure was cold that night in GREGS DEUCE.... SEE YA...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks