• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poof Stock 2011

kennys@wi.rr.com

I am bringing the chicken and potatoes, Greg is bringing the trailer full of ice. I think poof was getting the shrimp. Didn't dozenjeeps say he was bring the trailer full of beer? I have next weekend in town and the following weekend I am going the Jackson, MI, so if we need another food meeting it has to be this coming weekend.

toddm

I can bring some sort of dessert, I'll have to ask my wife a little in advance this time so she doesn't get mad at me again. I just got home an hour ago, brought my Deuce home for the summer:) The neighbors never complain, but they gotta be wondering if it is going to come back each year. The truck ran perfectly on the 20 mile ride home.

poof

Dirty Hippie
!0 days and a Wake-up.. folks.
April is getting the Snow out of the way now.. so It WILL BE NICE for Poofstock.
I have like 8 Extrem cold weather fart saks.. availble to use and a dozen streachers to keep off the floor or ground for sleeping.. if you choose to do any of that.
Bring your Own Chairs please.
J.P.

Hello all,
We are down to the one week countdown. It looks like we will get a nice weekend (finally) so we need a sound off.
If you think you may show-up please give a count and amount, so plans can be made. This is our effort to make an SS get together work, at any level in Wisconsin, so participation is important so I look forward to seeing you all there.
SOUND OFF

dozenjeeps

poofstalk

Looking good, but may come down in just the pickup as still no plates for the mutt and besides it looks to small next to all those big deuces.... will bring enough beer at least for the Dr Greg as I am going to ride with him!! oh yeah, thats alot of beer as we all know Dr Greg's capacity is like a deuces fuel tank.......

skinnedknuckles

I just received my plates for both of my big green trucks. I may be there for 1 day lots going on that weekend . Hey Kenny, just how old is that chile ?:p
We have a Vets Roll benefit down here in Janesville that same weekend and Jefferson swap meet is going on. I'll be makin' smoke with the multi-fuels this weekend, checking things out [thumbzup]

Paul in Janesville, Wis.
still waiting to be accused of being sane

swampzr2

It is possible I might stop in Saturday, not sure yet. We have a recovery of a M35A2 scheduled soon, and we may be able to stop off on our way back.

poof

Dirty Hippie
deuce is on the road as of today.. #2 son and I got rear main and flywheel and all back in place.
took it for a test drive.. will put floor covers back on tomorrow.
wash things this week and be ready for the Excelent weekend ahead.
Spring is here as of 30 April 2011.. Beer, food and bonfire. life is good

see yall soon.

toddm

Josh and I will be there early Saturday morning, I asked my wife and two other girls to come, the answer was (you guys have fun.) So just the two of us.

atvcat33

patching roof on trailer today and bleeding brakes as well. F*** THOSE HMV PLATES, IM GOING THERE WITH MY ARMY CONTRACTOR ID BADGE, I SHOUD BE ABLE TO EVADE THE LOCAL POLICE WITH THAT... LOL, LOL ,LOL

ILL BE BRINGING CHIPS, GOING TO TRY AND MAKE A CHESSE AND CRACKER PLATTER TOO IF I HAVE TIME.
AND OTHER ITEMS TOO.

Brent, bring a rad. cap for an M151 too, just in case poofy forgets to call.
And to all others, swap type stuff is welcome and encouraged, so bring it on. If you don't have a military semi trailer you are welcome to set-up in the barn.
And remember, BRING CHAIRS...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks