• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poof Stock 2011

kennys@wi.rr.com

Poof and his smelly cheese. Couldn't get within 20' of him when he has that stuff. Not that you want to be that close to him normally, but really not when he has the cheese.

lacoda56

I dunno, I kinda like blue cheese but that's as strong as I'll go. I'm gonna have to plead the fifth on how close I'll get to him. After all, we are sorta moving in on him for the weekend. [thumbzup] Besides, I've been an old hippie for most of my life and I'm about as old as dirt! By the way, Westy and co. are gonna meet at my place sat A.M. so we should be there before noon, I hope. I'll be the old fart in the really old, red dodge M882.

dogtags

I'll be heading out in about 1/2 hour. Due to the forecasted rain I will be bringing a M-37 this weekend.

I plan on taking 26, so I'll have to call you, Poof, when I get close.

~Robert

toddm

We had a great time, thanks again to Poof for having all of us over. We got smart from last year and finally brought a small heater for the back of the Deuce, much better sleeping. It was great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Looking forward to fall. Thanks again

Attachments

poof

Dirty Hippie
Well .. The last of the hoodlems have left.. Nap time or time for a Nooner.. then I will start Police Call.. Report back later..
But all was a great Time again.. Thank you all for being Welcome and polite Guests.
great pictures look foward to more later... Todd.. Way cool you got the projectile in flight[thumbzup].. ok for now. BBS
J.P.

westechs_wifey

was just gonna ask that same question....yesterday when we went for the ride in the m37 it was having some issues like it was gonna die going up hill....he thought it was just maybe low on gas but I guess it was the fuel pump

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks