• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poof Stock 2011

dittle

Should have posted this sooner in the week as the dang weatherman is calling for 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday. Friday and Sunday are supposed to be great.

dozenjeeps

poofstalk addy

Hey can the Poof or somebody post the addy again, I know I was there last year but after spending so much time with Dr. Greg I was so messed up I don't remember so much anymore.... anyway need a GPS ADDY....

swampzr2

Me and 2 other members are going to try and make it out Saturday, when is the best time to come? Early or late? I would like to participate in the convoy.

Also can someone PM me the actual address? I sent poof a PM for it, not sure how often he checks his PM's

Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone, since I missed the Fall Poofstock.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I would say earlier is always better. Last year as we were pulling out we had some late arivals. Plus it gives more time just to meet everyone and see who has done what to their trucks.

poof

Dirty Hippie
Me and 2 other members are going to try and make it out Saturday, when is the best time to come? Early or late? I would like to participate in the convoy.

Also can someone PM me the actual address? I sent poof a PM for it, not sure how often he checks his PM's

Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone, since I missed the Fall Poofstock.
N622 Blaine road
Watertown Wisconsin. 53098
my cell is 920-285-8395
take what ever road you need to get into Wisconsin.
from Madison head east on I-94 to exit F (Ixonia sullivan) go north to END ( BP station in front of you now) turn left-west 1 mile or so to County road SC turn right-north, drive to END.. turn left-west.. about 500' on right is Blaine road.. turn right and drive to END.. you are here.... directions are the same comming from Milwaukee.. only head WEST on I-94 to exit F
See yo soon.
bring anything you want to sell trade or just show off. Chairs are a must.. sleeping stuff if needed... I have the FOOD.

Also any one coming from the North.. there is road close on HWY26 north of watertown. call me when you get close.. I will walk you in.
again I have 10 fart saks and litters to sleep on First come first serve.
J.P.

Direction see post below.. dont get lost..

Last edited:

poof

Dirty Hippie
N622 Blaine road
Watertown Wisconsin. 53098
my cell is 920-285-8395
take what ever road you need to get into Wisconsin.
from Madison head east on I-94 to exit F (Ixonia sullivan) go north to END ( BP station in front of you now) turn left-west 1 mile or so to County road SC turn right-north, drive to END.. turn left-west.. about 500' on right is Blaine road.. turn right and drive to END.. you are here.... directions are the same comming from Milwaukee.. only head WEST on I-94 to exit F
See yo soon.
bring anything you want to sell trade or just show off. Chairs are a must.. sleeping stuff if needed... I have the FOOD.

Also any one coming from the North.. there is road close on HWY26 north of watertown. call me when you get close.. I will walk you in.
again I have 10 fart saks and litters to sleep on First come first serve.
J.P.

I-94 to exit F (Ixonia sullivan) very important.. as the ASSHATS decided to make a second exit F a dozen miles east of (Ixonia sullivan):cookoo:

poof

Dirty Hippie
BEER & stinky cheese TONIGHT AT 7PMrofl:lol:
Tonight
Partly Cloudy
Lo: 45°
Not as cool. Partly cloudy through around midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph

.Saturday
Hi: 65°
POP: 50% Breezy. Cloudy with chance of light rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.Saturday Night showers Likely

Saturday Night
Lo: 40°
POP: 70% Mostly cloudy with rain showers likely and chance of thunderstorms through around midnight...Then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 40. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph through around midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent

.Sunday
Mostly Sunny
Hi: 55°
Cooler. Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. West winds 10 to 20 mph.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks