• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Eric, when do you wantto paint mine? Nice job!
Saturday, bring it to Clare.
I think I'll re-paint my M1009 in the spring.

It's actually pretty easy because if you make a mistake you can just respray the area flat black and no one will know any different.

topgun217

Wouldn't you know it, I have to work the weekend again. As soon as the parts from LMC arrive, my work will start, rockers
and a few other places for metel work getting rerady for winter, then new paint with any luck. I may have to take you up on the spring paint job

Xs10tial

Attachments

ABN173

Some of you might recognize mine ...
wOw Billett that's just crazy.

That thing stopped being a cucv a long time ago...that is if any part of it ever was a CUCV? The front body portion of the cab/body looks more like a M880 than a CUCV, but maybe it looks different due to all the other mods.
Anyway I need to get a beach towel to soak up all the drool now.....:drool:

Billett

I can't take credit for this one ... although I own it and I am currently restoring it ... there is only one person to thank for this one Soni Honegger !! Its the original War Wagon and its in some incredible shape after all these years. Soni did a fantastic job building this machine and its been in many magazines since the early 90's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks