• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

67_C-30

Nice! At first I thought you just painted it, but at second glance, it looks like it's wet. In any case, looks good.

I washed it one day, and snapped a few shots when it was wet. After seeing it like that, I entertained the idea of going glossy for about a minute, but I want mine to look like your's!

lindyp38

i have had four knee surgeries......go through whatever p t u need to do.....i agree..i would not sell just yet......ur truck could be a great goal to strive for while ur recovering.......:grd:

etech

So Im new to the military vehicle world, but not to the vehicle world. I own a engineering company that makes race trucks and other toys for people with more dollars then sense.

Any way here are a few pictures of my CUCV M-1009, I got it with the intention of making it a chase vehicle for our off road race team. the goal was to have a ultra reliable truck that could get anywhere in baja and still get home, while getting decent millage and being able to haul tons of tools and parts for our race truck.

So far I have installed a ORD 1 inch zero rate spring to move the front axle forward 1.5", and am working on custom long travel shackles, it has Light Storm HID head lights high and low beams, right now its on stock wheels and 35's but soon to get 17" Cadillac Escalade wheels with 37" BFG KRT race project tires, Sway-a-way Bypass race shocks front and 14" wheel travel, and sway-a-way race shocks rear on a custom cantilever mount that will allow for 18 inches of wheel travel with out cutting through the floor. total lift is only 2.5 inches and clears 37's, still to come are cross over steering, a Banks turbo, and many other parts. what do you all think, any suggestions?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks