• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

Old Truck Guy

I'm a new guy here, but I have used a lot of information that I needed to get my dual alternators wired. I guess that's what happens after you have the engine out for two years "waiting" for the right buy. I paid $250.00 for her and my neighbor pulled us home with the ole chain method. I'm into 73-80 body style (9 units in stock) until I seen this. I was only into the front dana 60 until I read the glove box info. $150.00 for another 6.2 a water pump & some gaskets and she'll be ready to fire soon.

Attachments

dstang97

I'm a new guy here, but I have used a lot of information that I needed to get my dual alternators wired. I guess that's what happens after you have the engine out for two years "waiting" for the right buy. I paid $250.00 for her and my neighbor pulled us home with the ole chain method. I'm into 73-80 body style (9 units in stock) until I seen this. I was only into the front dana 60 until I read the glove box info. $150.00 for another 6.2 a water pump & some gaskets and she'll be ready to fire soon.
you stole that thing.

lindyp38

thanks to all who helped this happen.....

i lucked out......once batteries were in ...started up after a few turns.......tightened up fan belts.....changed air filter..........i have a long list of things to do...but in time.......

Attachments