• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problem shooting on my m37

Jesse19rap

So the pump is definitely shot, needs a new diaphragm. With that being said i plan on putting an electric pump back near the tank ( currently have bed off). From what I've read it seems like a 4-6psi 24v pump is the best bet. Does anyone have any recommendations on brand or style? I plan on installing it this weekend hopefully.

SteveKuhn

Here's one. I saw Facet pumps talked about on G741.org. I followed the model numbers, wrote to Facet, and got this response. Your choice will depend on whether you want to run it continuously or intermittently:

Thank you for your interest in Facet fuel pumps. The 480564E Gold-flo fuel pump is 24volts, 4-5psi with a positive shutoff valve. The positive shutoff valve will not allow you to pass fuel through it without it running. However if you need a pass through 24volt fuel pump, I would recommend a 476088E ..."

Steve

Docter

you know you are tired when you look at the post heading and think you read that someone had a problem with shooting their truck !!!!!
time for bed Doc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks