• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problem shooting on my m37

Jesse19rap

So the pump is definitely shot, needs a new diaphragm. With that being said i plan on putting an electric pump back near the tank ( currently have bed off). From what I've read it seems like a 4-6psi 24v pump is the best bet. Does anyone have any recommendations on brand or style? I plan on installing it this weekend hopefully.

SteveKuhn

Here's one. I saw Facet pumps talked about on G741.org. I followed the model numbers, wrote to Facet, and got this response. Your choice will depend on whether you want to run it continuously or intermittently:

Thank you for your interest in Facet fuel pumps. The 480564E Gold-flo fuel pump is 24volts, 4-5psi with a positive shutoff valve. The positive shutoff valve will not allow you to pass fuel through it without it running. However if you need a pass through 24volt fuel pump, I would recommend a 476088E ..."

Steve

Docter

you know you are tired when you look at the post heading and think you read that someone had a problem with shooting their truck !!!!!
time for bed Doc