• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time again at Zouts

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations Sir.............. coming along VERY nicely! What are you going to use to "seal" the canvas? Does it have UV protection? Silly questions, I know......................but

zout

Her name is Molly...a Jack Russell.
She can jump dead stop off the ground and snatch a frisbie out of your hand nearly 6 ft off the ground.

Deb let me get her right after my first episode in the hospital last yr...my little heart therapy girl.
It was 14 years since our last dog.

Another Ahab

She's a cutie, for sure.

Jack Russells are tough; I'm guessing you do, but:

- Do you know the story of their breeding?

It's pretty remarkable (them, and dachshunds, too).

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just so everyone knows how IMPORTANT Molly is, if it was not for Molly, Dave the painter would be DEAD right now.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Again, I've said it before, I do NOT believe dog spelled backwards is a mistake. Unconditional love and MUCH more!! "Go Molly"!!

zout

Suppose to have been a Australian Shephard...but as Gomer Pyle would say SURPRISE SURPRISE...I got her. No breeding...just a dog I kept watching Craigslist for but sure as heck was not paying GOLD price for.

Guy I got her from delivered the furry handfull to me for total of$80. And well worth it. Love her just the same the spoilded chit.

March...cannot recall the sealants name..will post it up when done for ya.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I think Molly should be inducted into the GA MAFIA K9 Corp. and given ALL the respect that being a member of the GA MAFIA calls for.

Another Ahab

Fox hunters would carry them in pouches and when they got a fox denned, they'd reach into the pouch and throw the Jack Russells down at the den. They'd go down INTO the den and grab the fox (who you can bet isn't exactly inviting the Jack Russell in for tea), and backwards drag the fox out of the hole.

Jack Russells don't mess around.
Dachshunds are bred to do the same thing. Only, with badger! :3dAngus:

You got to love those dogs.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think Molly should be inducted into the GA MAFIA K9 Corp. and given ALL the respect that being a member of the GA MAFIA calls for.
Molly has been a member of the Georgia Mafia K9 Corp from day one and is held in the highest esteem....well...BabyBear is a little jealous of her but///:roll:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys! That is NOT what PB said! Of course it wasn't! He'd never say (admit) that! Nope, not a chance! If she can jump that high straight up, she must have some serious glutes though! :jumpin: BB is a gentleman! (well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)

rofl

zout

Telling ya know - I will sell tickets at the 2016 GA Rally which Molly will attend to bug the chit out of babybear to watch her jump - NO FREEBIES or bring dog treats for her to perform - if you are a FOX - ya better climb a tree per March.

ANYHOW - Doc was over today after I antagonized him with these Pics to his cell phone.
Got the lower half of the tailgate CROSS laid out and painted in.
Got the stretcher rear support fabbed - bent and welded in.
Canopy is on except the side curtains at this time and looks like she rolled into the maintenance hut for a PM - not bragging but she is coming to life once again.
For ya picture hungry knuckleheads - pictures for you.20160831_172223_001.jpg20160901_091554_001.jpg20160901_112438.jpg20160901_112456_001.jpg20160902_090734.jpg20160902_092622.jpg20160902_100821.jpg20160902_100924.jpg20160902_105221.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks