• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once Again

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When ever my wife complains about paint smell I just dab a little turpentine on the back of her shirt and tell her she is the one who smells. Be ready for a variety of reactions, some of which may be severe. :lol:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Swiss, you wrapped 10 presents huh?? I don't know about you other guys, but UPS must have lost mine.....

zout

To dry PB's WC floorboards I cut a hole in the back of Debs oven - turned the oven on BAKE and slowly slide the boards through to dry them - must have forgotten to mention that to you.

Besides when Deb wipes me down with socks my grain stands out as well :naner:.

Two hours to let that epoxy to start hardening is nothing especially in 50 deg temps. It will self harden - just a little longer grasshopper.
So where are the "after" pics of it all dry.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Commander, how much longer will it take etching primer or epoxy primer to dry at 60 degrees rather than 70 degrees? Will the end result be the same?

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Checked on the drying results this morning. The surface has begun to harden, slighty still tackey where thick. The epoxy sealer has the same properties as an oil based varnish. I am going to need a second coat and sanding in between coats. This stuff runs as bad as varnish

zout

They took away my Scientist licsene years ago - I have NO frickin clue. BUT I can tell you the end results will be the same with no in-consitancy in the hardness. You can hit the right temp/humidity and you better be working fast because that stuff hardens like a rock.
UPS deliverred me something by mistake - thanks PC

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Warthog and the Ga Rally guilted me into getting the trailer finished

Just put back together all the bows

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411251850.575514.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411251860.726364.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411251874.326650.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411251885.626311.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411251896.943070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411251908.276371.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks