• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once Again

zout

There wil be some "tongue" weight on it - Ron will be drooling to get his hands on it and use it rofl

After looking at it last night once the first hit of Crown wore off I sort of laid out the spare to hang as close to the axle as possible without infringing on its movement.
Also I have some 2 1/2 in wide aluminum C channel to make a slider rail for his board - great suggestion from Tigger as well for SWISS to put some type of anti slip on it. Would use the same channel then to make the water cans bottom mount to bolt to - for weight Swiss can just run with full cans.

I was looking at the frame last night to see if it could disappear - I have that BIG BBQ grille that needs to be placed on a trailer chassis (oops just gave it away)

glassk

I think I have two Chains that :3dAngus: gave me off of a trailer, has eye bolts and the hooks, if that is something you can use,...

zout

Well - gotta tell ya - my back got a workout tonight and I feel it talking to me.

NWIH that motorcycle ramp is tucking under the frame with the spare tire rack mount - the brake like is dead center of the framework an I am not changing a brake design or length.
The single board ramp COULD however get mounted to the side of the box stake racks in one shape manner or form to fit the overall design without taking you mind off the total changeover - does that make any sence
to you ??? its got me all screwed up.

Frame blasted - gotta tape off some electrical cabling before spraying tomorrow night - hardly no humidity outside and its suppose to get colder anyhow. I want to figure out that spare tire carrier before shooting anything.

Anyhow - no puny GA deer to show you - just some overall work done - there were a few sippy pops in between and some cuss words but nothing I want to stick on here.
For those who think some of us knuckleheads have this all figured out and just do it - think again. Some of this has to be thought out in the long run process - again I am confused.Photo3209.jpgPhoto3210.jpgPhoto3211.jpgPhoto3213.jpgPhoto3214.jpgPhoto3215.jpgPhoto3216.jpgPhoto3217.jpgPhoto3218.jpgPhoto3219.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter

NWIH that motorcycle ramp is tucking under the frame with the spare tire rack mount - the brake like is dead center of the framework an I am not changing a brake design or length.
The single board ramp COULD however get mounted to the side of the box stake racks in one shape manner or form to fit the overall design without taking you mind off the total changeover - does that make any sence
to you ??? its got me all screwed up.
I got it!

Did my sister visit you tonight, seems she left an autograph picture.

zout

NA - one of my sisters did a tire calendar ad - so in honor of her I just have it in the garage - now Zout 2 does not come in the garage - NOW I have to get my other two sisters to get calendar shots and I will be good for peace and
solitude in the garage.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good as usual Commander. What is up with the dual tailights? By the way, it took me three shots to get the picture of your sister right. ;)

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I smell copyright infringement!!!
Yes Sir, if you remember the hurricane that me and you stood outside loading 11 tires into my trailer you clearly told me I was doing things the hard way hooking up light bars and I shall quote you:

PCTRANS
"Come here and look how you are supposed to do that"

At that point you disclosed untold secrets and made public your intellectual property thus allowing others such as myself to use and improve on the ideas. THANK YOU PETE.

Now how about getting those lights painted the right colors so that trailer looks respectable. :beer:

zout

I have a smaller one for less cold days :) = if Rolls Royce can build a tilt thruster engine for vertical take off I figured the BIG one can be utilized for forward thrust and the smaller one (as its a pigmy trailer anyhow) for vertical take off.

Lets see now - Count Osprey - Count Harrier ahhh lets just count instead - 1 2 3 4 - 4 3 2 1

zout

DO not be disturbed - do not think its a ghost - the picture that is blurred is how fast the GA MAFIA member moves - speed of light.

Took the afternoon off as I was PO's and ready to blow my top - go cool off and hammer on Swiss's trailer instead - take my frustration out on it instead.

Epoxy 2k sprayed bare metal primer (yes all those pm'ing me if I did the underside all I can say is DUH).
Epoxy 2k sealed in primer.
Had the 175,000 BTU heater on and all dried nicely - got the framework sprayed in rubberized undercoating as well (yes the underside as well ya knuckleheads so do not pm me again).

Let this all dry up nicely and move onto the bed - ahhhhh that first pic is E Track - it will get chopped down - one piece to each inside floor of the bed corners to hook E Track straps into to tie stuff down.

My battery was wacked in the Miller Welder so I could not weld up the spare mount stuff - tomorrow night project after I replace the battery (Miller Renegade 180).
Few pics for those that cannot read (like Mafia folk)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks