• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next time, hit "ENTER", after typing...

;)

zout

Ahhhhhh - armored M43 - !!!!!!!!!!!! - na

Just better get back to the drawing board and sticker er on something its suppose to have mounted to it.

Ran out of long carriage bolts otherwise I woulda had the handles mounted and trimmed down - figured I did not have bolts it gave me an excuse not to fire up the welder and get the trigger on either - Zout is a major slacker.
:popcorn::popcorn: - trip to homey will cure that problem (tomorrow)

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ahhhhhh - armored M43 - !!!!!!!!!!!! - na

Just better get back to the drawing board and sticker er on something its suppose to have mounted to it.

Ran out of long carriage bolts otherwise I woulda had the handles mounted and trimmed down - figured I did not have bolts it gave me an excuse not to fire up the welder and get the trigger on either - Zout is a major slacker.
:popcorn::popcorn: - trip to homey will cure that problem (tomorrow)
As always, outstanding work Zout!!

Since you're off work tomorrow I think you should "Crown" yourself tonight as a master craftsman!!;-)

Attachments

zout

I have a library full of those books - How to build stuff for Dummies - I even had to buy the first one that was How to Read For Dummies rofl

BTW - those are some very handsome fella's in that there picture you posted

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would really like one of those, to sling over my shoulder on Opening Day of deer season. I'd just pull up to the guys in my truck, get out,sling that beast over my shoulder and walk into the woods. Leaving them all stunned.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I gotta tell ya...CAMO has threatened on several occassions to try to "replicate" some 50's, for the Guntruck, Gunjeep and other stuff.

We have some folks in CAMO South pretty darned good at alot of things but Zout has actually done the deed...and in his usual outstanding manner!

Here's to you Brother Zout..Northern CAMO Rocks!!

Attachments

zout

Bigger surprise yet is that someone will be getting a hand delivery of the
fake-er-ola as a GIFT.

I would like to see how its first impressions are and if it is worthy of making more. The more precise you want it - the higher the cost of the fake-er-ola will be. If ya just want something to scare the wageebies out of someone - this might work for ya.

PB will be my testing guru as I would really like to see it on the gun truck or in the trash. I believe an outside observer's opinion and not a prejudice opinion for me is worth it. PB is my test subject.

:popcorn: awaiting opinion.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If PB needs a trash can, I have one he can use.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Bigger surprise yet is that someone will be getting a hand delivery of the
fake-er-ola as a GIFT.

I would like to see how its first impressions are and if it is worthy of making more. The more precise you want it - the higher the cost of the fake-er-ola will be. If ya just want something to scare the wageebies out of someone - this might work for ya.

PB will be my testing guru as I would really like to see it on the gun truck or in the trash. I believe an outside observer's opinion and not a prejudice opinion for me is worth it. PB is my test subject.

:popcorn: awaiting opinion.
Been standing outside the compound gate since 09:30hrs waiting to ambush...er... I mean..guide in any delivery looking type trucks:popcorn::popcorn:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...Tony, BabyBear and I were out on a recon mission hunting lunch (no luck...squirrels are getting smarter) when your driver called Zout...said he was on 10th Avenue near the medical center.:D

Tony told him to come to the farmers market and we would meet him and take delivery of "the item".:D
When he pulled in he was surrounded by Proud American Guntruck, the FAV, a few police cars and a firetruck!:shock:

Zout...you need to brief your drivers better.:idea:
Is he outta ICU yet??
Who knew he had a bad heart?:oops:

Oh..."the item" is top knotch Brother!!:beer:

Gonna be proud to mount it on "Proud".

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks