• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

I know when I told the driver he had a delivery "for me" down there - but I needed it loaded by the shop this morning so I did not get any chit - he about dropped his jaw when I pulled it out and he could barely move when I loaded it in the back of the truck.

Glad you are not disappointed - if you have any suggestions on change I would appreciate them.

Did it feel a little L i g h t when you picked it up :p

sounds like he got a great reception on delivery.
nopics

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I know when I told the driver he had a delivery "for me" down there - but I needed it loaded by the shop this morning so I did not get any chit - he about dropped his jaw when I pulled it out and he could barely move when I loaded it in the back of the truck.

Glad you are not disappointed - if you have any suggestions on change I would appreciate them.

Did it feel a little L i g h t when you picked it up :p

sounds like he got a great reception on delivery.
nopics
Well...I have one recommendation...turn the one item into five items and send me a bill!!:beer:
I'll take pics tomorrow cause I had to fight thru ambushes all day today.:sad::sad:

zout

HEY - I know that condition of "war path". It seems everyone has a direct line to me which includes overall end result responsibility and accountablity.

Thanks for consideration of thinking of this as it is the last thing during running a business during this "battle time" for competition and economy continues - I know - we are there.

I use to work with grown up's in the Air Force yrs ago - now it is baby sitting.

Looking forward to hearing an opinion when you get a chance and I am sure for those that might want one of these fake-er-olas - it will be less expensive than you think so pm me if you might want one while I am in the mood and waiting on $$$$$$$$ to get parts for MY M43 to drive it to Sonics for hotdogs with my grandkids in the back.

zout

For what it may be worth - the next fake-er-ola I kick out will have a theaded barrel (thanks to an awsome suggestion) for any of those that may wish to have one shipped to them - thus saving UPS or alike freight charge. You will be able to literally SCREW this one. Did not weigh it - but its probably around 26 lbs.

When I get to that point I will post a pic of it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
For what it may be worth - the next fake-er-ola I kick out will have a theaded barrel (thanks to an awsome suggestion) for any of those that may wish to have one shipped to them - thus saving UPS or alike freight charge. You will be able to literally SCREW this one. Did not weigh it - but its probably around 26 lbs.

When I get to that point I will post a pic of it.
Didn't get to snap the pics today...sorry.:oops::oops:

On the good side though...we were busy enough to make payroll tomorrow!!:beer:

Attachments

zout

Waiting the fuel pump to come back for the 43
Waiting for money to drop outta the sky to by the new wire harness for Debs jeep

SO - I was bored and that is a bad sign.

Sat Fake Er Ola to the side and making a semi scale version - for the ground.
I called this one "Wack-o- Smack"

Attachments

zout

You knucklehead - Hash is a drug and I do not do drugs.

If you were not such a cheapskate you would just send the funds and get one of these BIG baby fakes.

Now that some of you think I have gone off the deep end - I have not.

The ^^^^^^^^^^ poster is my neighbor who can walk out his garage - through my back fence and come down the hill to the garage and build one of his own if he wants one - I have a full First Aid Kit just in case the grinder slips.

He is the one who wacked out the Barrett Compensator the other day and has been a great help in plasma cutting items for the fake. He cuts and leaves all the slag for me to grind off - but he is a great guy and he is still looking for an M37 - hopefully he can find one before he pops.

So when you see ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ him on here - feel sorry for him cause he is my neighbor and has to live next to this nutcase.

Attachments

zout

That was the first thing I did this morning after seeing the 37 in there was call him - as I look out my back window he is crushing aluminum cans - that is a very nice 37 in there.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That was the first thing I did this morning after seeing the 37 in there was call him - as I look out my back window he is crushing aluminum cans - that is a very nice 37 in there.
I know a grouchy ole phart that has another M43 that ain't been touched in about 4 years!:roll:

If you vouch for him...and he is CAMO material...we can talk...otherwise he can kiss my entire fat...er...big toe!

Plus...if he sells it outside CAMO...he dies a horribly slow death, then we will rape his dog and kick his wife....then things start getting ugly.

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Stock OEM fuel line I ordered from the frame shut off valve to the intake of the rebuilt fuel pump that is NOW installed was absolutely the wrong size fitting - the fittings are original and not changed.

The hose fit perfect to the oil filter inlet side tho - so there it got installed.

So I jumped on the horn with Vintage Power Wagon and ordered up another fuel line (knock on wood here) and seeing how the top oil filter canister line was new I ordered up the bottom one to replace it.

Murphy said the stuff would show up Monday probably after dark - so patience is the word here - but man I wanna drive this baby around again now that spring is knocking on the door. I see a trip to SONICS with the grandsons in my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks