• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can fill it with Krystal burgers and drive to San Antonio and we can have a picnic. :D I will furnish the napkins and the checkered table cloth.:beer:

zout

Whhhhhhooooooo Hooooo correct fuel hose and lower oil resevoir hose came today - just about a couple minutes ago before the ole sun lowers its noggin over the horizon - meaning I just am not going out to paw my way around in the dark to get em on.

Maybe sometime this week as Satuday I am invading the Compound with the grandkids and totally annoy the chit outta the crew as best as I humanly possibly can and bring PB #3 gun for the Proud.

If I make it out alive it may be Sunday before I wrench em on and fire ole 43 up again.

As far as Debs jeep - looks like I may be making my own complete wire harness for it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Whhhhhhooooooo Hooooo correct fuel hose and lower oil resevoir hose came today - just about a couple minutes ago before the ole sun lowers its noggin over the horizon - meaning I just am not going out to paw my way around in the dark to get em on.

Maybe sometime this week as Satuday I am invading the Compound with the grandkids and totally annoy the chit outta the crew as best as I humanly possibly can and bring PB #3 gun for the Proud.

If I make it out alive it may be Sunday before I wrench em on and fire ole 43 up again.

As far as Debs jeep - looks like I may be making my own complete wire harness for it.
My "sister", the one in your avatar is gonna be here to meet you Zout.
She is REALLY excited. Her name is Roberta.

(Her name used ta be Bob)

zout

Mounted up the fuel hose tonight - changed out the lower oil resevoir hose - made sure the Pertronix Electonic Ign system was all correct under the hood of the distributor cap - pump was already mounted up and awaiting this hose -

Ya all know something has to be coming right ?????????[thumbzup]rofl

There is a primer pump handle on these dual action pumps - so the very first pump I hear is a S N A P - and then I feel no pressure through the hose. In the house when I got it - it was PERFECT and primer worked awesome.

ClassicPreservation has a 2 year warranty on workmanship on these pumps if you do not mess with them after he works on them - so it is getting shipped back without me tinkering with it (fingers really itching bad to taker er apart cause I know whats wrong). But patience prevails and I will follow his guidlines. SO it looks like a couple more weeks to pass by without firing up the 43.
NO I am not hooking in a direct fuel supply tank just to hear it rock & roll again - I know she runs and she runs beautifully. She just has a Glitch.

zout

Hal sent me a mail last night and said the repaired fuel pump is getting shipped out today back to me - First the Pump - then a Cookout - does not get any better than this.

Hopefully by Monday night I will be able to fire er back up again.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Outstanding Brother!!

Ummm...did I mention I bought 2 more M37s today??:)

I bought them site unseen for $1800 bucks(for both) from a friend that owns a scrap yard.:cookoo:
The Fort Mitchell, Alabama Fire Department sold them to him. Said one of them was running last year.:cool:

I'll prolly have some pics tonight...if they get here.:popcorn:

PS...Babybear thinks I have lost my peapickin mind!!:lol:

Attachments

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay I am confused. Is it Roberta or Robert. If it is Robert and Zout has a good time, then I will be concerned. If it is Roberta and Zout has a good time, them Deb will be concerned.

By the way Zout. Do you know the Model # of the carburetor in your 43?

zout

TWM - you'll have to ask PB - he stole it off Marks 37 before heading North with his 37 rofl.

Wiring components ordered for Debs jeep so I can build the complete wire harness. Jeep is running near done.

MODS = please close this thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks