• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Zout does impressive work...it is only affected by the infamous CR bottle...or the clear stuff with cherries in it...that turn white quickly...
Anyway...:grd::not worthy::beer:

Zout is a Brother from a different Mother...but CAMO is proud to have him as a friend and a detached member!!:driver:

zout

I am proud to be a member of CAMO no matter how low on the totem pole I am :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Infamous Crown struck again :roll:

I am a better helper so I helped Dinger on his frame today - he torqued all the components I laid in place and just sitting there - then he went onto cleaning everything up - even the housngs - if it ain't clean ya can;t fix it or see whats wrong - and if there is chit on the grease zerts CLEAN EM [thumbzup]

So I had to play Lucifer and roll one of his tires down once we flipped the framework - MAN those tires are awesome - did I mention they are Kevlar sidewalls.
Long way from being done - but a long way from where we started on his - he is excited once again.

Even if I am a displaced CAMO member - they are here in heart [thumbzup]

Deb's tub rolled over and played dead - had to get to the underside supports to cut them off and going to replace both of them - plus support the above welded in floorboards with underside support. When all done with this it will get bed liner coated.

PB - my Crown box is Empty :sad:

Attachments

zout

No fair PB - you have a 3 point hitch and I would have to get an ole rusty navy anchor and throw out behine the jeep to dig a ditch roflthat is if Deb ever lets me drive it.

Did I mention you have a pigmy Hardtop rofl

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just a friendly observation Zout.
Maybe you might kinda sorta mention to Digger that he needs a wheel to put his tire on, and a tub to mount his fender on??:roll::roll:

I know we all get excited and wanna push the envelope sometimes...but there is a limit as to what will and will not work:shock:

zout

DC - I have a really nice tractor waiting for you as well :jumpin: .
You are more than welcome for dinner when you get back home - steaks will be on the menu.

Just got done shopping at KW once again - ordered the supports for the drivers and passengers side - spent more time today after destroying my 4 inch grinder removing them - some dummy never installed the safety handle to the side of the grinder and sticks his hand over the venting hole - 7 yr old grinder anyhow (how is that for a lousy excuse) :roll:

Going to repair the bottom section - no its not original and totally perfect - but this baby is going to get used. Spent some time pounding dents as well.

Attachments

zout

Stuipd Question for anyone reading this - on the passenger side below the cowl - there is an endented housing - circular. I have all the TM's printed and have looked hard - WTH is this area for ?? There is a 3x2 inch metal plate riveted to the inside nose of it as well - nothing is engraved on it - this must be for a decal of some sort ??

zout

AHH - appreciate it. I almost thought that and it has to be in the novel collection of printed TM's - must have flipped past it.

I bet behind that metal plate then is the access hole to install the plug = THANKS - now I have to look for yet another piece to the jeep.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I have been fallowing your progress on this and you are doing a great job! i hope to have my jeep at the GA rally this year

zout

got the remainder of the pass support cut out - leveled and cut a new template - got this spot welded in and tacked on the edge side in between spots - I will get the other triangular piece to this tomorrow night as I am a big fat lazy sissy and time to eat dinner.

Besides that - maybe the supports will be here tomorrow night and I won;t have to start on the drivers side yet :jumpin:

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Since you and Dinger both have 24V vehicles, it would definitely be worth it to install a slave port and buy a slave cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks