• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The amount of and quality of the work being done is amazing. Keep the pics coming.:beer:

zout

thanks guys
when I grow up I wanna built a vehicle using all the stuff in JC Whitney catalog and put a product on the market called Spray Bondo - no mixing - just spray er outta a can:roll:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks guys
when I grow up I wanna built a vehicle using all the stuff in JC Whitney catalog and put a product on the market called Spray Bondo - no mixing - just spray er outta a can:roll:
Actually they already have that; think it's a zinc mixture. There's on place in Atlanta. WM had a link to another awhile back.[thumbzup]

zout

they came in today - got em welded in place - Herculiner the front area again - flipped er over and looks good in desert tan w/ red primer camo HEY :jumpin:

Gotta figure out when I can spray the tub - will get the front clip in and get started on that while I decide - might just wait till all the parts are done !

Gonna go work on a second toy right now and think about the jeep while I putz away.

AH - PB - IS YOUR JEEP IN THE SHOP YET ???????????????????

Attachments

zout

Sr - some day I will grow up and figure out what I want to do for a living - SR its just a matter of really screwing up a lot of stuff and polishing your skill - learn - common sence - pay attention. Man made it - man can figure it out. Oh yeah - Man NEVER CREATED ANYTHING - only made stuff outta what was already there.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only way I will ever have your skills is to marry a woman who can weld. Unfortunately, I don't believe the wife would understand. Great work!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sr - some day I will grow up and figure out what I want to do for a living - SR its just a matter of really screwing up a lot of stuff and polishing your skill - learn - common sence - pay attention. Man made it - man can figure it out. Oh yeah - Man NEVER CREATED ANYTHING - only made stuff outta what was already there.
I'll tell ya one dern thing there troop!!!:evil:
If you grow up and start figuring stuff out we (CAMO) are gonna disown ya!!!:jumpin:

Don't you realize by now all that's keeping us young and active is our insane MV hobby??

I refuse to grow up!! And nobody can make me!!!:roll:

Now...about my jeep...do you think you've had enough head start yet??roflroflroflrofl

zout

yours is soooooooo close to the door - it thinks its inside already - that does not count :mrgreen:

give me enought time and I think I might figure out where half of these parts go back on this thing

what was that movie "doc hollywood" - there are always parts left over when you rebuild something - I am going to have a pile of em :razz:

zout

Nope - it is single stage Sherwin Williams - I will get ya the # tomorrow - the shiny will go away once she breaths out and dries out - but it is 383 woodland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks