• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The amount of and quality of the work being done is amazing. Keep the pics coming.:beer:

zout

thanks guys
when I grow up I wanna built a vehicle using all the stuff in JC Whitney catalog and put a product on the market called Spray Bondo - no mixing - just spray er outta a can:roll:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks guys
when I grow up I wanna built a vehicle using all the stuff in JC Whitney catalog and put a product on the market called Spray Bondo - no mixing - just spray er outta a can:roll:
Actually they already have that; think it's a zinc mixture. There's on place in Atlanta. WM had a link to another awhile back.[thumbzup]

zout

they came in today - got em welded in place - Herculiner the front area again - flipped er over and looks good in desert tan w/ red primer camo HEY :jumpin:

Gotta figure out when I can spray the tub - will get the front clip in and get started on that while I decide - might just wait till all the parts are done !

Gonna go work on a second toy right now and think about the jeep while I putz away.

AH - PB - IS YOUR JEEP IN THE SHOP YET ???????????????????

Attachments

zout

Sr - some day I will grow up and figure out what I want to do for a living - SR its just a matter of really screwing up a lot of stuff and polishing your skill - learn - common sence - pay attention. Man made it - man can figure it out. Oh yeah - Man NEVER CREATED ANYTHING - only made stuff outta what was already there.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only way I will ever have your skills is to marry a woman who can weld. Unfortunately, I don't believe the wife would understand. Great work!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sr - some day I will grow up and figure out what I want to do for a living - SR its just a matter of really screwing up a lot of stuff and polishing your skill - learn - common sence - pay attention. Man made it - man can figure it out. Oh yeah - Man NEVER CREATED ANYTHING - only made stuff outta what was already there.
I'll tell ya one dern thing there troop!!!:evil:
If you grow up and start figuring stuff out we (CAMO) are gonna disown ya!!!:jumpin:

Don't you realize by now all that's keeping us young and active is our insane MV hobby??

I refuse to grow up!! And nobody can make me!!!:roll:

Now...about my jeep...do you think you've had enough head start yet??roflroflroflrofl

zout

yours is soooooooo close to the door - it thinks its inside already - that does not count :mrgreen:

give me enought time and I think I might figure out where half of these parts go back on this thing

what was that movie "doc hollywood" - there are always parts left over when you rebuild something - I am going to have a pile of em :razz:

zout

Nope - it is single stage Sherwin Williams - I will get ya the # tomorrow - the shiny will go away once she breaths out and dries out - but it is 383 woodland.

Status
Not open for further replies.