• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REV truck?

VP0985

It sold for $10,600. I couldn't believe it. I did notice the brake system is different. But that thing needs a ton of parts

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

VP0985

The trucks out of Georgia are 300000+ vin and are more complete. Shipping was about $2800 last time I checked. I'm still thinking about getting one.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Reactions: OBX

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It did not look like it was missing all that much, as above the front wheels and hood, not going to find a REV cheap.
If you have seen them cheap then you should have bought it.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That I cannot answer but I am sure others will have an opinion.

It would be the most expensive one to own for sure.

Just on this one there are much more in parts value than it sold for, they may have gotten cheaper but the top alone would have set you back the sales price in the past.
I would be willing to bet that went to a dealer right there in CA.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Y'all are killing me with this "parts truck" talk. That thing was $11660 after GP fees and $12600 after tax. Parts? It shows 4 miles which looks quite correct given how clean it is and no body wear or even radiator damage. The USMC cann'd the hood off that one because it was perfect. Two batteries and you could drive that thing in an hour. Of course it needs tires but every truck there has dryrotted tires.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First off, trucks have more than 4 miles from the factory, so the idea it had 4 miles after 11yrs is laughable,
anyone in this hobby for more than a few years and the way the Govt resets trucks knows better than to believe military speedometer. I bid on that truck, but found out I was bidding against a person I know, so I stopped….
i Have plenty of REV trucks here at the shop for sale so I didn’t care if I lost it.

M1165A1

First off, trucks have more than 4 miles from the factory, so the idea it had 4 miles after 11yrs is laughable,
anyone in this hobby for more than a few years and the way the Govt resets trucks knows better than to believe military speedometer. I bid on that truck, but found out I was bidding against a person I know, so I stopped….
i Have plenty of REV trucks here at the shop for sale so I didn’t care if I lost it.
I think I'm going to get one of these 4 mile trucks to use as a parts donor.

Last edited:

Autonomy_Lost

Does that include delivery and any investments you made (e.g., batteries)? That is a good deal.
Lol no, that was just the winning bid. Still had to pay buyers premium, tax, shipping, etc. But it was running a driving, just needed doors and paint (and random small parts).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks