• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip from south FL to NC and maybe Ohio and back to FL

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I was just kidding. The axle did mangle some un-important steel on the boom, but we made sure to watch out for the hydro hoses. If one is broken, it came that way from the seller. I must say it is in rough shape and you will have your work cut out for you, but once done, it should be a great addition. I do have some 5/8 hose if you need any, let me know.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought the Jaguar was going to be loaded up and shipped south?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was not at the compound at the time. :-(

Kenny, I think the brake lines are bad on the axle................. :)

gungearz

I was just kidding. The axle did mangle some un-important steel on the boom, but we made sure to watch out for the hydro hoses. If one is broken, it came that way from the seller. I must say it is in rough shape and you will have your work cut out for you, but once done, it should be a great addition. I do have some 5/8 hose if you need any, let me know.

It was just twisted really bad... mangled is a over exaggeration...

lefty

I don't know anyone involved in this thread but I read all 7 pages and now I gotta reply so I get subscribed, :-D

swbradley1, When looking at the pics of you loading the axle, I thought I might share a picture of a small mod we do to our loader buckets on the farm. We do it mainly for loading round bales but I can't help but think it would be really handy for you as well..

We just weld hooks on both top corners so there's 2 more places to hook a chain..

Anyways sorry for the interruption, hope the rest of the trip goes well Stonepicker1!

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the tip and it has been one of the mods I have wanted to do since I got it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish I could be there when Kenny sees it in person.

Take a selfie Kenny. :)