• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryan's Deuce build

rronning84

Starting a modifications build thread for my new Deuce in preparation for it being my home in Alaska for a little while. So here we go

Todays mods have been new air horns that work in conjunction with the factory ones.

Also I added two more air tanks at 5 gallons each because the stock tanks just do not hold the volume to be very useful in my opinion.

This is what I started with.

Attachments

crazywelder72

Let me start by saying the truck looks good as it sits at the pumps.

I want to see pics of the inside.

those horns are HUGE. makes the stock ones look like they belong on a bicycle handlebar.

rronning84

Yes it was. After that it was sold to the state of Utah as a mobile command for the natural disaster response unit. All the basics are already there for an RV other then some remodelling. It has a bathroom, kitchen area, fridge, running water, onboard power, furnace, AC, and propane runs everything. It is going to get redone by an RV center in OKC here in a month or two

rronning84

Got the 6k Gen Set to start. Had no idea if it would and honestly didnt think it would but it fired right up.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMujWe-UDyU&feature=youtu.be[/media]

caliber1

Wish you were closer to Florida. That would be an awesome project. I build custom Rvs, busses, trucks, etc for a living. You overhead lights are 12 VDC, as is your bathroom fan. Fridge looks to be a 3 way unit, couldn't tell exactly from the short glimpse of it. Good luck and have fun with it!!!

rronning84

I wish I were closer too. I am dropping the truck off at an RV center (I don't know which one yet) and having them completely redo the inside and go through all the systems. I have no propane right now so the fridge and the furnace were never tested. If the fridge is a 3 way unit I never was able to figure out how to make it cold.

rronning84

Got some goodies coming. Got myself some new AVN lock out hubs, a complete filter set and everything to install a full CB system in the truck as well as a new civilian 24 volt Alternator and some odds and ends.