• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryan's Deuce build

rronning84

Starting a modifications build thread for my new Deuce in preparation for it being my home in Alaska for a little while. So here we go

Todays mods have been new air horns that work in conjunction with the factory ones.

Also I added two more air tanks at 5 gallons each because the stock tanks just do not hold the volume to be very useful in my opinion.

This is what I started with.

Attachments

crazywelder72

Let me start by saying the truck looks good as it sits at the pumps.

I want to see pics of the inside.

those horns are HUGE. makes the stock ones look like they belong on a bicycle handlebar.

rronning84

Yes it was. After that it was sold to the state of Utah as a mobile command for the natural disaster response unit. All the basics are already there for an RV other then some remodelling. It has a bathroom, kitchen area, fridge, running water, onboard power, furnace, AC, and propane runs everything. It is going to get redone by an RV center in OKC here in a month or two

rronning84

Got the 6k Gen Set to start. Had no idea if it would and honestly didnt think it would but it fired right up.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMujWe-UDyU&feature=youtu.be[/media]

caliber1

Wish you were closer to Florida. That would be an awesome project. I build custom Rvs, busses, trucks, etc for a living. You overhead lights are 12 VDC, as is your bathroom fan. Fridge looks to be a 3 way unit, couldn't tell exactly from the short glimpse of it. Good luck and have fun with it!!!

rronning84

I wish I were closer too. I am dropping the truck off at an RV center (I don't know which one yet) and having them completely redo the inside and go through all the systems. I have no propane right now so the fridge and the furnace were never tested. If the fridge is a 3 way unit I never was able to figure out how to make it cold.

rronning84

Got some goodies coming. Got myself some new AVN lock out hubs, a complete filter set and everything to install a full CB system in the truck as well as a new civilian 24 volt Alternator and some odds and ends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks