• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great meeting everyone today. After getting more info on the Ft Hood Trail Ride I was told we will be attending. Time to make sure the M37 is trail ready as I'm not driving the deuce. Anyone want to tow the MKT up for chow?

Thank you all for coming on Saturday. We had a great showing of MV collecters from the San Antoinio area and from Austin. I look forward to next months meeting and hopefully we can get some more things going on down here.

Sorry for taking so long to get back on the ball with this, busy times lately. I would like to have the next meeting on Saturday OCT 5th at the same IHOP unless someone has a better place. 10am. Let me know if you can make it.

Thanks, Mik

Thanks to FarmerRob for showing and hanging out. Wasn't a very big showing, but thats ok. My plan is to have the next meeting at Auggies BBQ on SAT NOV 16th at 12p (I will be there at 1130a). The address is 3709 N. St. Mary's ST., San Antonio TX. It is off the 281 near the Zoo.

http://www.augiesbs.com/index.asp#Start

http://mapq.st/1fQnnWg

Let me know if you can make it, look forward to seeing whoever can show up.

Mik

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Mik,
That is right in the middle of all the Veterans Day events for us in Austin, doubt any of us can make it. We do a school event on the 8th, a parade in Cedar Park on the 9th, I have the Marine Birthday on the 10th, and the Austin Parade on the 11th, so my slate is FULL!! :)
Maybe December!
Cheers...Rory

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sent you a PM too, but most of us Austin-area folks have Veterans Day events all weekend and wont be able to make it.
Hopefully December!

Cheers

Hi Mik,
That is right in the middle of all the Veterans Day events for us in Austin, doubt any of us can make it. We do a school event on the 8th, a parade in Cedar Park on the 9th, I have the Marine Birthday on the 10th, and the Austin Parade on the 11th, so my slate is FULL!! :)
Maybe December!
Cheers...Rory
Sent you a PM too, but most of us Austin-area folks have Veterans Day events all weekend and wont be able to make it.
Hopefully December!

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I realized where the day fell after posting. There is a parade in SA and I am trying to contact them to see if that is an option for us locals. Have fun up there, hopefully we get to that point eventually. Would love to do more event, I guess it is time to start being pro-active.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks