• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Had a good time this afternoon, FarmerRob and another gentleman showed up. Next meeting will be on December 14th at the same place. Also, I have some info on a car show on the 1st of December if anyone is interested.

Iron7

Thanks much for the email, got it on my calendar as well. Good location choice by the way, near dead center for all of us to drive.

Ok, back in the saddle. I was looking at 08 Feb 1200 as the date/time for the next meeting. As it is still cold out I am looking for a place where we can eat indoors. (At Augie's we tend to eat outside due to the lack of indoor space). As of now we will meet at the IHOP off of I35 that we first started meeting at, but I will look for other options as well.

If you are interested in going please let me know.

Thanks, Mik
951-551-5521

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We Austin area folk have the Boy Scout parade that morning, unfortunately.

Cheers

(The above comment applied to the original Feb 1st date)

Last edited:
I have changed the date so we can hopefully get some more people at the meeting. 08 Feb. I have thought about doing that event, wish it wasn't during Fiesta as my unit is always involved with that.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have changed the date so we can hopefully get some more people at the meeting. 08 Feb. I have thought about doing that event, wish it wasn't during Fiesta as my unit is always involved with that.
If you want to drop your truck off and come back afterwards I'll be camped out with my vehicles so can keep an eye on it. I never leave mine unattended at such events in case someone decides to take them for a spin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks