• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FarmerRob, if you get up bright and early tomorrow look out and you might see me go by. I'll be headed for Austin around 0500. We have to be ready to pull out from the muster area at 0730 (freaking early morning parades are for the birds) so I get a short night tonight.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try and make it this time. I just won a M939A2 today so I need to pick the brains of some of you big truck owners.

Ok, time for the next meeting. It will be Saturday, March 8th. We are going to head a little north for this one. And we head inside to eat at 1300 (I will arrive by 1230). The location is off 281 near 1604.

Chili's Bar and Grill
17750 US 281 N
San Antonio, TX 78232

If you can make it, let me know. If not, just show up and have a good time.

Mik
951-551-5521

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks