• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

ralph3162

What is the address of the meeting place or directions. I am new to the area so don't know where the place is but if its on the 10th I think I will be able to make it.

Still tentative. What is the absolute last date to reserve a slot? Just a small one, for the 1031.
As long as I know by Friday at midnight you are good, just need to be there by 0815 as it starts filling up.

What is the address of the meeting place or directions. I am new to the area so don't know where the place is but if its on the 10th I think I will be able to make it.
Look forward to meeting you, if you are bringing your truck let me know so I can save a space for you.

Lowes Home Improvement Store
At "The Rim"
I-10 Exit 554
18303 Rim Dr.
NW San Antonio, Tx.

Keith_J

Well, after two weekends in a row spent on Fmvs, it would be best to do something with my other half. So not this month either. June?

Tank007

I plan on coming with my m35 and the 1009, any construction or good path to take from the south edge of SA to get to the meet? I can't decide if I want to go thru downtown or putter down the loop.

We had a great showing today. Quite a few people stopped by to talk to us. Two members drove their deuces from an hour away for this months meeting and another POVed from an hour away as well. After the cruise in we convoyed down to the restaurant and ate lunch. Had one gentleman inform us about a car show next month, so I will check into that. Thanks all for coming out.

Attachments

Tank007

My family and I had a good time yesterday, meeting fellow members at the cruise in. My wife even admitted to having a good time and looking forward to the next meet, although not a big fan of the 0500 wake up time. She went wandering thru the fancy cars and custom rigs but I couldn't see past the green iron. What can I say... Lamborghini, lotus, Porsche? Nah, I'll stick with the ole dirty deuce.

Hey guys just found out about a show for the Wounded Warrior in Laverna, TX for the 24th of May. I think I'm going:tank:. Here is the flyer.

I didn't get any feedback from the Lone Star MVP but I know of a show in Helotes, TX, on the 26th May from there calendar, did anybody get any details?

Last edited:
June 14th is the next meet-up. Same place and time, let me know if you will be showing up so I can save you a spot. Not sure what restaurant we will be heading to this time afterward. I am open to options, let me know what you guys think..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks