• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Alright, time for the next meet up. The date will be June 14th. The cruise in starts at 0800, If you plan on going let me know so I can save you a space. After 0815 I can't keep spaces saved due to the amount of cars that show up. After the cruise in we will head up I-10 W a couple miles to Rudy's BBQ for lunch.

Lowes Home Improvement Store
At "The Rim"
I-10 Exit 554
18303 Rim Dr.
NW San Antonio, Tx.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Sorry guys I didn't make it to the Rim, but watching the Spurs all week has missed up my sleep plan and I was exhausted and could get up early enough. So I hope to see yall at the VA. Specking of VA I signed and paid but did not receive any feedback?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I hope to see yall at the VA. Specking of VA I signed and paid but did not receive any feedback?
Mik and I spoke with a guy from the Camaro Club (who's putting it on) and he said he was going to put us at the very front due to the size of some of our vehicles so we should get some nice exposure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks