• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Satellite photos of your (or other) MV's

gunboy1656

OK i did this real quick, but the photo on left is where my M35 stays. The one on the right is where my mule (to new to be on sat) and my M220 is (in pic). The 220 is at my dads place, and there is all sorts of toys in the yard.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I don't know if this impresses me or scared the ell out of me.

As someone else stated I have had so many investigations of my background done that there is probably very little they don't know about me........still kind of Orwellian.

You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.:tin hat:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I don't know if this impresses me or scared the ell out of me.

As someone else stated I have had so many investigations of my background done that there is probably very little they don't know about me........still kind of Orwellian.

You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.:tin hat:
They are just keeping an eye on the possun population[thumbzup]

tjcouch

If you really want to feel the need to make a new tin foil hat go to zillow.com and see if they have a "bird's eye view" of your place.

Jimma

Many areas have not been updated in well over a year. I checked google earth and could date many of the photos by season or because of property changes. I think they update the city and urban areas more often than rural areas. I do know the city images and higher populated areas are shot at a much higher resolution.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I love this thread. I just checked my house and was able to pinpoint the within 3 days of when the flyover occurred. I took a week off to tear out the concrete patio. I piled the concrete in a pile and had a 2 day wait on a concrete dumpster to get here. The photo shows the concrete pile. My trucks/trailers/gen units/junk were hid in the trees. Now how did you guys copy the gpoogle photo? Did you just copy the link? I may get yelled at since I did not go under the SEARCH tab and look how to do this.

crazyplowboy

The picture of my place is before 2008 so no MVs on the property. However after looking at random places I frequent I realized that the car I drove at the time was in 4 places at one time according to the pictures. I found a pic of it at work, my best friends house, my girl friends house, and also parked beside our old barn (that burned down in 2008)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks