• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC meet and greet

What month do you think?

• Feb

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • March

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • May

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • June

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • July

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • August

• September

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • November

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • December

• Total voters

Scarecrow1

It doesn't matter to me which week it is I should be able to swing it just not mothers day weekend. Adam I am sure the people will come it's just a new thing so no one has really given it any validity like some other members states have. I know a few people around here and will try to get them on board also. I have looked forward to attending one of these get together for a while so I am looking forward to it ....... Thanks again for your time and effort in this .......

insanejecke

im said June but anytime is good let me know i probably wont have my mv up and running but i can still come ill talk to mike and see what we can do

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't think about Mothers Day (sorry Ma!)

So I am leaning towards May the 25th, so the southern Camo unit can attend.

Hotbox, you're more than welcome! Anyone can come, I just was offering it up so us SC members can get some face to face time. But again, anyone from anywhere is welcome!

Scarecrow1

Well it's been a while sense I have seen this post up so I will bump it to the top "I hope". Is this still on for May ? I have spoken with a few new SC members that were unaware of any plans to get together. If not now would be a good time to know one way or the other...........

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it is still on for the 25th. Again people are welcome to show up in whatever they want to drive, plenty of parking. We will also have a M37 race track set up in the pasture!

Dblbeard

Well folks, my son and I would like to come along, if yall boys are coming close to Greenwood on your convoy from the upstate please let me know and we'll be ready.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, seeing as we are 2 weeks away, I wanted to refresh this thread.

I plan to cook and serve food around 1pm. If you would like to bring dishes, chips, soda, burgers, dogs, buns, etc, please do, and PM me first so I don't buy too much! I plan to just grill a bunch of hot dogs and burgers. If you would like to bring your own type of meat to grill, that's fine and I'll make room for it.

I have a couple of tables, but please bring chairs. It is a little early to check on the weather but it will be held rain or shine.

Address is:
1026 Chappell Creek Rd,
Hopkins, SC 29061

We hope to see anyone that can make it. If people are coming from far away and would like to come in Friday and spend the night, or if we party hardy late into Sat night, there is room and anyone is welcome to stay.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, seeing as we are 2 weeks away, I wanted to refresh this thread.

I plan to cook and serve food around 1pm. If you would like to bring dishes, chips, soda, burgers, dogs, buns, etc, please do, and PM me first so I don't buy too much! I plan to just grill a bunch of hot dogs and burgers. If you would like to bring your own type of meat to grill, that's fine and I'll make room for it.

I have a couple of tables, but please bring chairs. It is a little early to check on the weather but it will be held rain or shine.

Address is:
1026 Chappell Creek Rd,
Hopkins, SC 29061

We hope to see anyone that can make it. If people are coming from far away and would like to come in Friday and spend the night, or if we party hardy late into Sat night, there is room and anyone is welcome to stay.
If it rains, I will bring the M814, and we can suspend it from the wreckers, and eat under it.............:jumpin::mrgreen:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M814 is my canopy. And my bed, running track, dining room,living room............

I guess I can bring the portable shade.:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks