• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Second Bi-Annual TX MV Rally

runk

convoy from Houston

Justin,
twofive.M35 and I discussed meeting on 290 at 8:00 am on Saturday morning. (posts 55,57, 59 I think). Didn't set a specific place on 290 yet.

two.fiveM35

Camper needs 50Amp hook-up but if not I can bring the generator...... Not sure about the sewer hookup, guess if we dont eat very much we can just use onboard storage or the clubhouse breakroom....
You probably won't need a high amp hook up in November since you probably don't need the a/c unit. A regular 15 amp should work just fine, and the holding tanks shouldn't fill up in a short weekend. Walmart sells a adaptor that will change the 30 amp or 50 amp down to a 15 amp. Or I can bring mine if you want me too.

OL AG '89

two.fiveM35....
thanks, I realize no NEED for the full 50 AMPs but this thing is huge..... I'm sure he'll want to run the fireplace and washer dryer if needed.... no seriously...
I'm not sure he would want to convert down to something ...... sounds like we laod up the generator and haul it as well..... will be a nice to have item for the compressor if someone breaks along the drive up or back...
We'll be coming from the Kingwood / Cleveland area so not sure about the pickup point for the rest of the Houston group.... I'll get a map out this evening and see...... If I remember, better for us to take out towards 21 and up that way.....

nofearnohope

We'll be coming from the Kingwood / Cleveland area so not sure about the pickup point for the rest of the Houston group.... I'll get a map out this evening and see...... If I remember, better for us to take out towards 21 and up that way.....
Best way from Kingwood, would be to come 105 to Navasota and take 6 north to Bryan. You might be able to time your arrival at Navasota and join up from there.

runk

That's at
27106 Northwest Freeway
(Hwy 290 at Mueschke Road)
Cypress, TX 77433

north side of 290, just after Mueschke right ? Just opened ? (looks like not open yet in Google satellite, just a driveway in street view ?

two.fiveM35

That's at
27106 Northwest Freeway
(Hwy 290 at Mueschke Road)
Cypress, TX 77433

north side of 290, just after Mueschke right ? Just opened ? (looks like not open yet in Google satellite, just a driveway in street view ?
Yes that is the one. I forgot how to spell Mueschke, that's why I didn't list it.

Imapapallama

ok im imapapallama's son. i have a few questions. anyone and everyone is welcome right? i also read on the forum for the first one or something the trails were too small for M35s. is this true or will we be able to drive them? and when would be the best time to show up? im really hoping to make it.

nofearnohope

Not all of the trails are too small for the M35s, but a lot are. Those of us that have these trucks, we can ride with guys in the smaller trucks as well.
I will be there at the off road ranch at 6pm Friday.

Imapapallama

well ok that will work. well my dad is thinking of bailing out because he went to a gathering a few years ago and he was basicly shunned. i just want to make sure that it wont happen before we head out.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Noone is going to be shunned at these events, unless you are an MV-hater.
The concept of "no man left behind" lives large in all of our hearts. Although I won't be attending, I'm confident that "dad" will be both welcome and embraced. There is nothing stronger than a group like this with a "mission" to overcome percieved obstacles.

The Possibility Thinkers' Creed:
When faced with a mountain I will not quit.
I will cimb over, find a path around, tunnel beneath,
or simply stay...
And turn the mountain into a gold mine.
With God's help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks