• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selfridge deuces-what did you get?

Preacherboy

Thanks for the welcome. I will check the Vassar truck out tomorrow and am really looking forword to getting my two home. I did preview these but could have done a better job. Three things were againsed me in this respect: I tried to see them all, It was Hot!, and the bees. That is why I am looking for any notes on 12 (soft top) and 62 (hard top).
62 did start, I just looked at my notes. It will start and run with a jump, it is just rusty as Bob said.

rz14rt

I think I must not be very good at EUCs, but my EUC was sent to Battle Creek finally also. I am distressed to read about some of the long (90+ days) approval times. I do not want to recover my rusty truck and my brakeless truck in December!

I hope to meet some of you in Clair this Friday afternoon at the swap meet.

harleyrkc

How do you know your EUC is in Battle Creek? Did you receive an email or are you guys just saying you've emailed your paperwork. I've already emailed mine, gotten a response that corrections were needed, and made the corrections. But I never heard back after the corrections.

kastein

Just so you know... aerosol brakleen and lighter fluid in a spray bottle both kill wasps real nice! :grd:

Wish we had this many trucks for sale in my area, fort Drum and fort Meade are the only ones really within range (even so Meade is 10 hours away) and the pickings are a bit slim.

Then again them being so far away and so many bidders keeps me from demolishing my bank account. This might be a good thing :cookoo:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just so you know... aerosol brakleen and lighter fluid in a spray bottle both kill wasps real nice!

Kind of expensive when you can buy wasp & hornet spray for $3-$4 a can, and it shoots farther.

Preacherboy

the EUC cleared for the 2 trailers that were purchased the day before the truck, so I am anticipating the truck will be done soon too. I did fill out the EUC as if the truck was already sold and I put my dad's name as the purchaser...I figured that would through a monkey wrench in there and it would take longer.

So Bob is wasn't January after all!

militarysteel, I assume you are referring to some of the trucks that have tools in them and some that have TM's in the cab...my dad's truck doesn't have a jerry can spout in the truck's tool box, but several of them did (brand new still in the wrapper) and we need one. So if someone gets one in their truck and doesn't need it I will buy it. I need a threaded jerry can spout!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks