• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selfridge Deuces

harleyrkc

$2050 on one and $2365 on the other. Not too bad considering the more expensive one is the one I had my eye on when I previewed.

Preacherboy

Bought one for a friend $1820 isn't bad considering most went for over $2,000...holy expensive!

Last summer in the sale there my dad got a very nice truck, with a cargo cover, bows and troop seats for $1,900...prices were sick this time! Of course, this might be every deuce left in Michigan...one or two more might pop up in Lansing.

I heard rumor that someone from a 4x4 club did some damage to the trucks to get them for "cheap" so they could use the axles...guess it didn't work out (if that indeed did happen)!

ranchhopper

Bought one for a friend $1820 isn't bad considering most went for over $2,000...holy expensive!

Last summer in the sale there my dad got a very nice truck, with a cargo cover, bows and troop seats for $1,900...prices were sick this time! Of course, this might be every deuce left in Michigan...one or two more might pop up in Lansing.

I heard rumor that someone from a 4x4 club did some damage to the trucks to get them for "cheap" so they could use the axles...guess it didn't work out (if that indeed did happen)!
I think some of those trucks were trucked in to sell them there were trucks in that bunch from the illinois NG and missouri NG along with the michigan trucks.

goldwing2000

Banned
I won #5624, a friend of mine also won two winch trucks
That would be me. :) I won 5628 and 5646, both for around $2300. Probably should have only bid on 5628 but oh well...

I think some of those trucks were trucked in to sell them there were trucks in that bunch from the illinois NG and missouri NG along with the michigan trucks.
Honestly, I don't think any of them were Michigan trucks. I saw AL, MO, IL and other states. Even Kuwait and the Phillipines. I know a guy who was stationed at Selfridge and there's no way those trucks would have been allowed to get into that condition. They were all pretty rough.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like last years auction there, they were almost all FMS.
They were brought in to the Air Base so the FM's could check them out and the ones they wanted could be flown out from there.
As such, they were road ready 3 or 4 years ago when brought in.

Oros35

Bid on a few but didn't win any. Kinda kicking myself now cause I probably would have won with one more bid higher, but then again I was already over what I wanted to spend.

Did pick up 4 M101A2's at Chambersburg PA, so that weighed on my deuce decision in the back of my head.

harleyrkc

I took care of my paperwork this morning and already got an email back that my EUC has been received and that I'll be pending as soon as the paperwork has been reviewed.

Update: Paperwork sent to Battle Creek

Last edited:

harleyrkc

Some of them were pretty rough. I have notes on quite a few of them if someone has questions. Post your # and I'll follow up with anything I have. I checked a lot of brakes.