• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter to Camper Conversion....

59apache

Chipmaker
gentlemen. i want to show you my conversion....inspired by many M109 build ups on this side, i decided to make my own.

Attachments

Dave08

Outstanding layout and work; I also have to ask what type of shelter are you using to start with? Keep the pictures coming and keep up the good work!
Dave08

59apache

Chipmaker
ok, the pics from the exhaust. the lid is from a large inspection T ( wastewater , house installation...)

the pic 1-3 is for the venthole under the gas tank, but basically the same thing...

Attachments

Last edited:

135gmc

Very nicely done! Its a nice clean layout and excellent workmanship. You'll definitely wind up with something to be proud of.

zout

59 - that is absolutely awesome. Those are great pics of your hard work and your effort is well deserved.

I salute you Sir - fine craftsmanship - you should be very proud.

Now for them pics coming of you all camping in it and abusing it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Ihre hervorragende Arbeit ist die beste die ich gesehen habe. Bitte informieren Sie uns, wie Sie Fortschritte in der Arbeit. Absolut wunderbar bayerische Handwerkskunst.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ihre hervorragende Arbeit ist die beste die ich gesehen habe. Bitte informieren Sie uns, wie Sie Fortschritte in der Arbeit. Absolut wunderbar bayerische Handwerkskunst.
Gesundheit

Oh sorry, thought you were sneezing.

My Giant Schnauzer translated for me, after rolling her eyes at me::)
"Your outstanding work is the best I've seen. Please tell us how you progress in your work. Absolutely wonderful Bavarian craftsmanship."

Last edited:

jamieboy

Great job, and fantastic craftsmanship!! Sometimes wish i had the patience and know how
to accomplish a job like this. As Zout said, keep us up to date with some more photos when you take it camping...:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks